Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Hunters

Old 01-20-2008, 11:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: PA Hunters

We get New York Outdoor News here in NY. Great paper!
Old 01-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Spike

very good paper been getting for about 5 years..
Old 01-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

This place is so dead any more, I kinda miss dead deer,deer fly or any other aliases berating the world as we know it today.[:-]

Doesn't some one know a bartender that heard aboutsomeones brother in law that says he...
Old 01-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

You guys that get the paper what did you think of the fake DCNR signs being posted.

To tell the truth I found it kind of ingenious,it won't be hard to find the culprits but I still think it's pretty funny.I pictured those guys looking like John Belushi in animal house sneaking around stapling them up.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

This place is so dead any more, I kinda miss dead deer,deer fly or any other aliases berating the world as we know it today.[:-]

Doesn't some one know a bartender that heard aboutsomeones brother in law that says he...
It has been quiet hasn't it? I'm not ready to say I miss deerfly but you can definitely tell that we're in the off season.

Now where did I put that cougar pic?????
Old 01-21-2008, 11:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

You guys that get the paper what did you think of the fake DCNR signs being posted.

To tell the truth I found it kind of ingenious,it won't be hard to find the culprits but I still think it's pretty funny.I pictured those guys looking like John Belushi in animal house sneaking around stapling them up.
Thought it was kinda funny. I dont think anyone took them very seriously though
Old 01-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

I like a good prank as much as the next guy, probably even more, come to think of it.

One night before doe seasonIbacked the truck up to the front of a roadside barn where many of the locals gathered on opening morning, climbed up on the tailgateand stapled up a big No Doe Hunting poster on the barn.Most got a chuckle out of it, although some said I was their chief suspect, I never owned up to it.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

This aint quite the same but it was a pretty funny prank with signs. The night before bow season on an election year we made up several signs with a buddy's name on it that said Elect____ Democrat for senator, support gay rights. We put wm up at every corner he had to turn and even put one up where he parked his truck to go in the woods. (He's a very conservative republican). He didnt notice em till after he was out of the woods and went on a frantic mission to find em all and cursed us all the way
Old 01-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Typical Buck

What use are friends if you can't torture 'em from time to time? Paybacks are always fun too.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

The head lines on this weeks paper........................

PGC may swap deer plan for more funds........................................[:-]

Quick Reply: PA Hunters

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.