Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Regulation info

Old 12-06-2007, 06:02 PM

Default Regulation info

Hello all.
I been looking for info on licenses for PA. I have taken my buck and I got my doe permit still to fill. I want to use my flintlock for that occasion. I been looking thru the laws and seen it said nothing about a stamp required for this long gun or bow stamp needed but are legal to use during genral season. I believe I do not have to purchase the stamp for the reg 2 week rifle season while useing my long gun. Is this correct?
Old 12-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Regulation info

I believe you are correct as well. The muzzleloader stamp is only necessary for the late muzzleloader season, not in the regular rifle/deer season.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Spike

Default RE: Regulation info

but if you want to hunt late season you had to buy your stamp before rifle season thats what they told me ... but if tell where smart they would selll them up till last season i think they would sell more