Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

MD Early Muzzeloader

Old 10-16-2007, 08:22 AM

Default MD Early Muzzeloader

I am going to the eastern shore for MD Early Muzzeloader anyone else hunting it? My only dissapointment is the weather. Its supposed to be around 80 and raining. This should def hurt the deer movement and I am wondering if I should just go up to PA and archery hunt.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: MD Early Muzzeloader

I'm gonna be out hunting it on Fri and Sat. Not happy about the weather though. I'll still be out.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:33 PM

im hunting saturday on the eastern shore takin my little bro with me again...... i'll pass for the rain days though..... what happened to the cool weather?[:@]
Old 10-17-2007, 07:42 PM

I am hunting Wye Island on the 18th (got picked of special hunt.
Then i am going to BARC fri and sat. Rain or shine
I dont like the warm weather. We will see how it goes.
A day of hunting is better than work.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was going to go tomorrow morning, but it isn't worth it due to heat.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Fork Horn

Depending on the type of winds predicted for Saturday.... I will be out all day Saturday with....

MY BOW! [:-]
Old 10-19-2007, 08:27 AM

Hello all new to the site here.
I live on the eatern shore and have been out quite abit this season. I would hunt even though it is warm I know of some nice bucks that have been taken in the last couple of days. From what I have observed the deer are concentraiting around water sources do to the lack of rain. Most of the farmers in my area have harvested crops. Food sources are as low as they can be the leaves are falling fast and there in not much nutrition out there due to dry weather. I have never seen as many deer at my feeders as I have seen this year. I usally will use 200 pounds of feed for two months and I am going through 200 pounds in two weeks now.
The weather is changing with this front comming and I think you all will see allott of movement. The rain we had a few weeks ago had the deer moving a whole lot in the middle of the day.

Good luck and have a great Hunt.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was out yesterday and this morning with no sightings. I will be heading out with my 14 YO son in an hour or two. I hope he can pop a cap on something.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Fork Horn

I was out this morning. All I got was sweaty and rained on. Nothing was moving in my parts. I'm hoping that the change in weather will have them moving tomorrow. What do you all think?
Old 10-19-2007, 04:14 PM
bigcountry

I went out on Thurday and saw a large bodied deer, and shot a 3pt. I have never seen a 3 point with such huge bases and so big bodied.

Then today, got a special surprise and downed a decent 2X2 Sika. Very good season so far.

Quick Reply: MD Early Muzzeloader

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.