Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

a little help

Old 04-24-2007, 02:04 PM

Default a little help

Last weekend i went down with a buddy to hang out and hopefully get ride of a couple cyotes. I am starting to get into hunting, i have no licences and now a good amont but not everything. Were im my area can i go to get my licence and learn a little bit.

Old 04-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: a little help

Wow, first off I'd start at school, because you can't spell worth a dam! Next how can anyone help you if we don't know where your from in the first place!! Last you still need a license to ride cyotes!

You got to me kidding me right!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Fork Horn

ok first of all buckalley lighten up. [:@]

hey younggun welcome to the forum. You should be able to go to your local Walmart,sporting good store or town officeand find out how to get a hunting lic. You should then make it your goal to take a hunter safety course. They will provide you with alot of good info and teach you how to do things safely. Any other questions that you are wondering about dont hestate to PM me. hope this helped
Old 04-25-2007, 02:02 PM

Hey, thanks for the help, yeah i know spelling isn`t my strong point. I had plans on taking a safety course, which if i remember correct i saw them doing at Gander Mountain.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: BuckAlley

Wow, first off I'd start at school, because you can't spell worth a dam! Next how can anyone help you if we don't know where your from in the first place!! Last you still need a license to ride cyotes!

You got to me kidding me right!!!!!!!!!
He went down with me a and another buddy. He had no gun, he just helped us call them in.

Settle down lol.

Old 04-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Fork Horn

I think in all states you need to take a hunter safety course first, then get a license. Then practice with the weapon of choice to be able to take any varmint or game animal with a quick kill. NowI would think your buddies you went with if they were legal hunters should of been able to give you that info. Be careful be safe and legal, guilty by association with law breakersand ignorance of the law will not hold up in court for you. That said good luck to you. Check your local sporting stores, newspapers for safety courses.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I seriously thought he was joking! I've seen posts similarlike this before as a prank.
GillBilly, if he's your buddy you should help him out to get him started in right direction. Being same area you'd probably know better than any of us here.
Sorry for my misunderstanding, no harm meant. []
Old 04-26-2007, 04:22 AM

ORIGINAL: BuckAlley

I seriously thought he was joking! I've seen posts similarlike this before as a prank.
GillBilly, if he's your buddy you should help him out to get him started in right direction. Being same area you'd probably know better than any of us here.
Sorry for my misunderstanding, no harm meant. []
Notta problem here. I just wanted to make it clear he went down to help us call them in and ride ATV's with us.

At no point did he have a gun in his hands, only a caller. Just wanted to show 'em hunting and to hear some of the woods, and what do you know.. it got him interested into hunting.

Were gonna work on getting everything he needs, training.. liscense, etc.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

AHHHH.... another hunter!!!!

Old 04-26-2007, 11:32 AM
Fork Horn

There yah goo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.