Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Anyone going to the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA

Old 01-31-2007, 05:33 AM

Default Anyone going to the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA

I will be there both weekends working the Enigma Camouflage booth. The booth will be located in the North Hall. So stop by and say hello to me. I'd love to put some faces with the screen names.

Chad Wegner (PA Hardwoods)
Old 01-31-2007, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone going to the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA

i was going to go, but damn internship and my lil brother's eagle scout court of honor is getting in the way.... all well, there is always next year.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Anyone going to the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA

I posted this on off season a couple weeks ago.. a few replies.. RonM ,,Davidmil,, and Rickmur,, plan on going up on the 9th Friday... The 3 M gang Mears, Miller, Murray, we'll look you up....... We will be wearing HNI caps....
Old 01-31-2007, 05:52 PM
Host of Hosts

A little to far of a drive for me.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be there working this Sunday and the following weekend. I will be in the archery arena. Will be helping Woodys sporting goods out.

bullmoose38 (Adam Spittler)
Old 01-31-2007, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

I was suppose to go but i cant get the days off from work. the denied them cause i just got off disability... my job $uks.... i want to book a caribou trip and i cant even go and talk to the people there.. Thats ok i get the last laugh i am goin to the military anyway so i still get some time off
Old 01-31-2007, 06:07 PM
Typical Buck

I will be heading up on the 9th as well.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:19 PM

I will open the doors on Saturday AM. Trying to get in early to shoot some bows in the early AM.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sideways, haveing met you and know what you look likeI will keep an eye out for you.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:17 PM

ORIGINAL: RonM

I posted this on off season a couple weeks ago.. a few replies.. RonM ,,Davidmil,, and Rickmur,, plan on going up on the 9th Friday... The 3 M gang Mears, Miller, Murray, we'll look you up....... We will be wearing HNI caps....
Will look forward to it RonM. Please stop by and say hi to Chuck Pensyl (The owner of Enigma) and Myself. I'll be wearing an Enigma Cap and I'm about 6'1" 250lbs with a goatee. I will only be there on the weekends though. Unfortunately I have to work my regular job during the week.

Quick Reply: Anyone going to the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.