Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How about this idiot?

Old 01-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How about this idiot?

[quote]Morons are everywhere. And, sadly, we do have some who support the morons, root for the morons, and even help the morons.[quote]

sounds like there's a couple..............just in this thread alone!

The AP Story is a joke the way its written. The guy probably was fined and lost his liscence - and weapons. Maybe more. All for good reason. I like that they "quoted" him................."Well, I had bear fever; I don't even know how many shots I fired." ....................

There's no freedom of expression - firing a .308 down a street.

FH

Old 01-05-2007, 05:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: NorthPA

Lauricia was caught when he brought the bear to the commission's office in Franklin to have it processed and tagged.

Seems to me the PGC did it's job just fine.
Thats like saying the cops did a great job catching a bank robber when when he came back to deposit the money in his savings account.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:45 AM

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

They've as much as said "till you do it our way, we will work against you on every front especiallya license fee increase"
That's a real shame
If you change a few words this sound like what I'm hearing from the P.G.C.

They've as much said " till you do it our way,we will work against you on every front until we get a license fee increase"

Old 01-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Host of Hosts

Although that's not my quote you have there motrin, I still think its a shame that these 2 organizations are battling each other so much. The PGC has a real tough job to do without the USP demanding things to be done their way or no way. The USP doesn't represent even a fraction of the PA hunters as a whole.