Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How about this idiot?

Old 12-22-2006, 06:21 PM

Default RE: How about this idiot?

@72 if he still is his wife must be tired!
Old 12-22-2006, 09:20 PM

At 72 years old,I don't think he gives a sh about the laws. I wouldn't. Should do what ever one pleases at around that age cause you might have only a few years left.Enjoy real freedom by breaking every law there is as long as innocent people don't get hurt.Like taking his license is goanna stop him from hunting. What another joke.I think I would call them and tell them,Hey I lost my license last year but I got another bear.Where should I take it to you pecker heads.
The joys to look forward when we(atleast me) when and if I reach that age.
Old 12-23-2006, 08:02 AM
Host of Hosts

At 72 years old,I don't think he gives a sh about the laws. I wouldn't
LP are you serious?
Old 12-24-2006, 05:23 AM

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

LP are you serious?
Yes, I am very serious. I want to know what it feels like before I die to really know what it means to be free and do as I want.Withou laws placed before me. Is there anything wrong with that? Everyone should atleast put that on what I wanna do before I die. To be truelly free from man made laws. When I hit 70 if I do.I am goanna be the oldest gun tooting outlaw you all ever seen. I see me dieing in a gun fight with the law. That is the truth. I won't play their game at that age. They can kiss my irish arse.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:19 AM
Host of Hosts

They can kiss myirish arse.
Ok, that explains it.

When I hit 70 if I do.I am goanna be the oldest gun tooting outlaw you all ever seen. I see me dieing in a gun fight with the law. That is the truth.
Sorry LP, I don't buy this statement. Especially seeing your avatar. You look like a real nice guy with a kind, gentle disposition. You look like a great big teddy bear.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: lead poisoner

LP are you serious?
Yes, I am very serious. I want to know what it feels like before I die to really know what it means to be free and do as I want.Withou laws placed before me. Is there anything wrong with that? Everyone should atleast put that on what I wanna do before I die. To be truelly free from man made laws. When I hit 70 if I do.I am goanna be the oldest gun tooting outlaw you all ever seen. I see me dieing in a gun fight with the law. That is the truth. I won't play their game at that age. They can kiss my irish arse.
I can't beleive that you are really serious. At least I hope not.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:54 AM
Fork Horn

I heard the 72 year old was covering for his son who actually did the shooting..... Anyone else hear this?
Old 12-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

At 72 the guy may not have been fast, but we dont know do we? We don't know if the nearest WCO was at the donut shop or on the other end of the county do we? We don't know if the local police or state police were called or if they were close enough to respond in time if called. Assuming the closest WCO was too far away, are you suggesting that the PGC office should have sent a secretary or otherwise unquakified desk jockey down the hillto confront an armed individual whose judgement and regard for the safety of other was obviously way out of whack?

My point is simply that you dont know enough to make the type of criticism you made.
yeah but a troll don't care bout that stuff....he just wants to spout off like a whale's blow hole....time for the iggy bin for him guys...............bob

Old 12-25-2006, 09:31 AM
Host of Hosts

yeah but a troll don't care bout that stuff....he just wants to spout off like a whale's blow hole....time for the iggy bin for him guys...............bob
Who are you refering to, BTB or Motrin?
Old 12-25-2006, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lead poisoner

LP are you serious?
WOW! You mean to tell us that some poor, hard working policeman might leave his wife and kids without a husband and father because you have some serious issues with authority?

This is beyond disturbing.........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.