Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Old 12-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

PM on the way.......
Hey BC, Don't block the rest of us out on any info your holding.
Old 12-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK, anybody have an extra 6-3700300 laying around?

Why this stuff happens to me on holidays I have no clue! And I am leaving for some hunts before any parts stores are open again.

Oh ya, its a dryer belt for a maytag.[:@]

BTW TK, it was nothing exciting at all my friend. I did not get any big buck pictures, or anything like that. In fact, if I had to guess, I would say that I am lumped in with Rob, Bob, and Livbucks right about now.

Pretty good company as far as I am concerned![8D]
Old 12-23-2006, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes, BC, don't hold out on me either. Share the love!

Windwalker, you are a true gentleman and everybody here knows it. You are well known to us as a true sportsman who follows his heart and does what is right, not necessarily what is deserved. You have the respect of all of us here. The rest of us tend to respond to arrogance in kind. One only has to look back to see who has instigated these events. We have asked for proof and instead been slighted by insults ranging fromlivingin "trailer homes" to little lives and small bank accounts, among other things.

I was referring to the warthog picture BTW, tongue in cheek.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lets face it. Both sides crossed the line. But I dont think anyone ganged up on anyone here. we all know who came out swinging from the start.

I guess I can say it this way. Ithink anyone here has the right to dispute outrageous claims, I will continue to do so if they're presented. Personal attacks are unfortunate and they are not good for anyone but when one makes personal attacks on several people, I think they should be prepared to recieve the same back.

This all could have been prevented if the claims had simply been either proven or recanted when first challenged.

No matter what, several of us crossed the line and I hereby apologize to all for my part in it.

Merry Christmas to all!!
Old 12-23-2006, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awe, Windwalker7 was right. It was starting to get ugly, and I was the one that really started pushing.[&o]

I let an attempt to belittle me get me mad because I don`t care how much money someone has, money does not buy respect with me. I have been on these sites for long enough to know to let it slide right on by.

Besides, I have something new to take my frustration out on now. I really thought these top end Maytags were supposed to last more than 8 years before needing parts and repair?

Guess that is what I get for bringing them into a trailer park!!

Anyway, I am waving the white flag EC. I wish you well with your future hunts. And who knows, maybe I will bump into you this coming season. I don`t hunt PA much at all, but maybe I`ll see you in New Zealand in April, or Africa in late May/early June.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I must add this much.
I can speak for all of us involved here to the fact that we have doubted the identity of this individual and whether this person was even female. We have dealt with posers such as this one before, and it always ends the same. Anyone can come here and put forth a false identity, make outrageous claims, resort to class insults and so on. Be forthright and honest and you will be treated the same way. All we really know about this poster is that he/she owns a computer and has internet access. Everything else is just words on a screen.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:37 PM
Typical Buck

Let me ask this: If I now decide to be "known" on the internetas a slinky, 30 year-old, red-headed babe, with 45 years of hunting experience and several dozen deer to my credit....do I have to shave my beard and moustache?

I'd still be buyin' a license every year, so sales wouldn't suffer and it'd punch-up the number of wimmin license buyers at the same time! No one would know the difference, once we go to computerized sales, (I'd sure hate to have to show up in drag, at the local issuing agent each fall).

Old 12-24-2006, 06:16 AM
Host of Hosts

I will apologize to everyone who had to read this thread and shake their heads. I am with livbucks on the issue of not knowing if EC is even a female.I have my doubts too. I try to control my emotions while on these threads , but when someone deliberately comes here to stir the pot and make outrageous claims it's hard to let that go by unanswered. I can't make any promises to future posts as to how I will react(just being honest)but for this one consider it closed for me.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DennyF

Let me ask this: If I now decide to be "known" on the internetas a slinky, 30 year-old, red-headed babe, with 45 years of hunting experience and several dozen deer to my credit....do I have to shave my beard and moustache?

I'd still be buyin' a license every year, so sales wouldn't suffer and it'd punch-up the number of wimmin license buyers at the same time! No one would know the difference, once we go to computerized sales, (I'd sure hate to have to show up in drag, at the local issuing agent each fall).

No offense here denny but I'm thinkin you could shave every hair on your body including your toes and you still aint passing for a babe.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:10 AM
Typical Buck

No offense here denny but I'm thinkin you could shave every hair on your body including your toes and you still aint passing for a babe
Well sure, but except for them what already knows me, it'd just be another one of them "magical internet things" and we all where they can lead.

Quick Reply: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.