Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Old 12-23-2006, 09:30 AM

Default RE: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

I thought you'd backwater.
Let me guess you drive a 5 yr old pickup truck, live in a trailer court, spend your hard earned welfare checks on lottery tickets,beerand cigs and haven't had $5k of your ownin a savings account in your life! Little wonder you wife is tired of your schemes any woman can read right thru you!! One thing a woman has over any man is being able to spot a phony. You'rejust another wannabe horn hunter.
BTW I noticed you did not supply your contact imfo in your PM...hmmmmmmmm, odd someone so anxious to see this bone hanging here would forget the 1 thing I requested in my PM to you...you also forgot to report to your homeboys here on HN that I offered to let you see them etc for free but you'd need to muck out the drops after you did.
So it ends!
Old 12-23-2006, 09:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

BC, I'd suggest you take one of those video cameras with you. Not for your TV show but just in case the PGC representative decides to "molest" EC like the last pair did.

We've all been watching the media for her legal action against the two WCO's. I guess the press must be snoozing on this one. I wonder how that lawsuit isgoing.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:46 AM
Host of Hosts

BC, I was just curious as to why eaglechickie would need your contact info if your going to her place. Doesn't make sense to me. I like the spin in the last post trying to make you look like your backing out when in fact EC is spinning like a top.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:54 AM
Host of Hosts

Let me guess you drive a 5 yr old pickup truck, live in a trailer court, spend your hard earned welfare checks on lottery tickets,beerand cigs and haven't had $5k of your ownin a savings account in your life! Little wonder you wife is tired of your schemes any woman can read right thru you!!
Your a piece of work.... You think you are better than those you decribed above? That shows how ignorant you are.The mods should remove you NOW!
Old 12-23-2006, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Allow me to attempt to address your concerns here......

ORIGINAL: eagle chickie

I thought you'd backwater.
I have done nothing of the sort.
Let me guess you drive a 5 yr old pickup truck
You are close, my truck turned 3 years old in september of this year. I try to keep them 4 years.
, live in a trailer court
Well, you got me on this one.
, spend your hard earned welfare checks on lottery tickets,beerand cigs
Not saying anything negative about welfare, but I can assure you that I have never been involved in that system beyond footing a LARGE portion of the bill.
and haven't had $5k of your ownin a savings account in your life!
I am not much for savings accounts. I prefer to invest my extra money.
Little wonder you wife is tired of your schemes any woman can read right thru you!!
My beautiful wife cannot understand why I pay attention to windbags like you.
One thing a woman has over any man is being able to spot a phony. You'rejust another wannabe horn hunter.
I don`t think "wannabe" is quite accurate in this instance.
BTW I noticed you did not supply your contact imfo in your PM...hmmmmmmmm, odd someone so anxious to see this bone hanging here would forget the 1 thing I requested in my PM to you
Why in the world do you need my telephone number? Are you a freeking stalker? Besides, ANYBODY can get my phone number from any one of my various websites. But I`ll save you the trouble......724.858.9147.....my cell#
...you also forgot to report to your homeboys here on HN that I offered to let you see them etc for free but you'd need to muck out the drops after you did.

Surely you did not think I was going to pay you to see these deer horns? I can go to one of my friends house and see 200 LEGITIMATE B&C racks tomorrow. I can see a wall full of P&Y racks without walking out my door.
So it ends!
I will add a picture of my old truck, and just to make you happy I will include a scanned picture of one of those ATM receipts. I do want to thank you for suggesting that I never had 5k in my life. I had no idea that my checking account was getting so low. I like to have enough in there for impulse buying. Your mention of my lack of funds will now allow me to get that particular account back up to a comfortable level.

Old 12-23-2006, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I did not realize that I could only attach one picture per post, but this actually allows me to address something else you mentioned that I overlooked previously......

I do not drink alcohol, ever. And I do not smoke. I do buy lottery tickets occasionally, my wife gets a kick out of them.

Anyway, here is the other photo I promised you......sorry it is not up to YOUR standards EC, I will be sure to correct that problem at the bank.

Old 12-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

BTW, my wife and I are leaving in 45 minutes to attend a Christmas party at my doctors home. I suppose now that I have furnished you with my cell#, I had better leave the phone in that really old vehicle my wife runs around in. I can put it right next to the welfare checks......

Also, BTB, what is this about two wardens and molesting? If EC is that HOT, I better take my wife along to keep ME in line.[]
Old 12-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey BC,is the doc giving free prostate exams for Christmas?
Old 12-23-2006, 12:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Big Country

BTW, my wife and I are leaving in 45 minutes to attend a Christmas party at my doctors home. I suppose now that I have furnished you with my cell#, I had better leave the phone in that really old vehicle my wife runs around in. I can put it right next to the welfare checks......

Also, BTB, what is this about two wardens and molesting? If EC is that HOT, I better take my wife along to keep ME in line.[]
Mitch here's a pic she had posted in the Archers choice Forum. You judge for yourself as to whether you need to take along the bride to squelch any urges

BTW, I found it here!
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1672418&mpage=6

Old 12-23-2006, 12:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oops! that isn't EC. I must have mixed up the pics.

That was supposed to be EC's warthog for the archers choise contest.

But wait, isn't that a rifle in the photo?

Quick Reply: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.