Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Old 12-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

ORIGINAL: eagle chickie

ORIGINAL: Big Country

EC?

You work those farms? In the fields 365 days a year?

Dang, I only lease hunting rights, or just have permission to hunt roughly 50 farms, southwest PA, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Oklahoma.......and those farmers must all be lazy! Ain`t a one of those farmers in their fields working more than a few weeks a year.

Course, the farms I lease that work 4-5 thousand acres, they use tractors. BIG ones.
Yes those silly cows just insist they must eat to give milk, imagine that!
Also after they eat they poop, guess your farmer friends never clean the barn drops out either.
And that hay bind we hoped to be able to replace 3 yrs ago fixes itself too, guess your landowner buddies alljust call a repairman and pay him too.
Darn combine and tractors run forever with no up keep, guess your friends just call in a diesel mechanic for the overhauls.
Heck that 60 tons of lime is good enough on piles in the fields..the wind will blow it around over winter
Those solar fence chargers don't need replacing...why they're as reliable as a 3 yr old hay bind, guess your pals got connections with the electric company so they can afford to run electric wire around their pastures .
And that last 75 acres of corn that is standing in water and mud down by the river well we don't REALLY need to harvest it this year...we're gonna collect $5K from some fool that's just comming up here to look at a few pounds of bone.
Keep humoring me BC, and just a few words of advice...I wouldn't let those landowners you lease from hear you say they only work 8 weeks a year.....cause next trip you make past their barn they may hand you a fork and tell you to clean out those drops so they can get some time off to hunt too!
EC, maybe a reading comprehension course? Just as you quoted me....what I said was that these farmers only worked in their FIELDS a few weeks per year.

With 2 or more JD9680`s running at once, how long do you figure it takes to disc up and spray anhydrous on 4000 acres? I`ll tell you....about the same amount of time it takes them to pick that same acreage in beans and corn with 2-4 big JD combines running, around the clock. They pick it all in under a week, perform equipment service and repair for a couple days, then disc, spray, and fertilize in about the same timeframe.

They also do NOT have cows, although one of them runs 20 hog lots in addition to the farming. But why even mention 150,000 feeder hogs when you have 6-8 hired hands just to babysit those lots fulltime?

One of the farmers put in some overtime this year to help me out......he drilled winter wheat into 300 acres of cut bean fields for me to hunt over late season. I watched him do this from a treestand on a bluff. That one took him quite a while. I did not time him, but I am betting he was at it for at least 4 hours.[:-]

You see EC, unlike operations here in good old PA, those farmers run BIG farms, and they grow BIG deer. Of course not a big as your stories, I mean deer, but they are big.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Typical Buck

Ok Ill bite, After reading all 12 pages of this thread, Im greatly intriqued by the number of huge bucks that Eagle Chickie has killed, Id be more than happy to come over and verify that you did indeed kill these bucks, no bet, no lie detector test, just one hunter checking out another hunters trophys. PM me with your address and details.
Oh I would like to see the used tags though.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: eagle chickie

You may not suggest anything as your not part of the dealings. My home,my antlers,my rules.
Far as I'm concerned you're really a non issue in this.
BC has gotten my pm, to this point has not contacted me via PM
Also forward of this point you're on the same list as Liv..both non issues!
Still no PM?[]
Old 12-22-2006, 08:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

I've been following along here but skipped over many of the posts.

I just can't understand someone taking huge bucks and won't post them on here for us to see. Then they worry about having someone wanting to write about the bucks. They want to hide these trophys from the media.

It just doesn't make sense. Why hold out and shoot a huge buck and hide it from everyone. What's the point of shooting a trophy buck to hide the antlers. Just doesn't add up.

If your worried about people finding out where you got them, just tell them someplace else.

This story of having these huge bucks smells fishy. There is no reason not to post pictures unless there are no pictures. And don't be running of to Cabela's Whitetail Room to take a few snapshots.

Did you have these deer mounted? You must have mounted them yourself, because any taxidermist would have let the cat out of the bag and surely told someone about them.

This whole story is bogus.
Not really Ww7....there's probably a really good reason to hide them, if they actually exist. Poached and if they were discovered, they'd be out'd.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Host of Hosts

Didn't you say you raised your own pork? Why yes you did Here it is!

BTW I usually collect a significant amount of my venison off public land. I buy little commercial beef and we raise our own pork which I mix with the venison for sausage.
Remember your words can come back and bite you when your not truthful. But your finding that out!
Old 12-23-2006, 06:00 AM

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

Didn't you say you raised your own pork? Why yes you did Here it is!

BTW I usually collect a significant amount of my venison off public land. I buy little commercial beef and we raise our own pork which I mix with the venison for sausage.
Remember your words can come back and bite you when your not truthful. But your finding that out!
You ever chew on an old Holstein dairy cow steak? Also I've never laid claim to a pork operation, but we do raise about a dozen each year for the families own use.
Remember sonny boy whern you try to twist someone's words to fit your own slanderous image you become the looser.
BC I will resend the pm
Old 12-23-2006, 07:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

BC I will resend the pm
A lie well stuck to.... is a lie well stuck to!
Old 12-23-2006, 07:51 AM
Typical Buck

BC I will resend the pm
Send one to me too, if you dont mind.
Old 12-23-2006, 07:58 AM
Host of Hosts

whern you try to twist someone's words to fit your own slanderous image you become the looser
They areyour words not mine, no twisting involved.. I think we know who's loosing here EC. Your lies are so many that you can't keep up. LOL I do say though your very amusing. It's fun watching you spin from one lie to the next.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Now that I have gotten a PM from you EC, and by my reply you have no doubt assertained that I am less than impressed with your arrogant, superior stance........my offer has changed.

Please do not take this as backing up on my part. I told Mitch Rompola that he was a liar, and that I would pay for an xray, so dealing with you is not a problem.

Here is my new offer after reading your PM.

I don`t need a lie detector.....I will simply show up, either at your house, or at a place and time of your choosing.

I will NOT bring any of the guys from huntingnet that you despise.

I WILL bring along someone that is not on HN to be a witness.

If, after seeing your animals, the person with me is satisfied that your claims are accurate, I will give you the previously agreed upon amount.

Just an FYI.......my traveling companion will be from the PA Game Commission.

Now, I am fairly certain that this person cannot hold on to the money, so we will need to work that part out.

If you had indeed killed animals of this caliber, making it public would not be an option, since you could not keep it a secret even if you wanted to.

That BS excuse is that you do not want hunters storming your land does not wash either. Keeping tresspassers out is really not that hard. Once you catch, and financially drain 1 or 2 of them, the rest get the message really fast.

What you have done here, is spin a web of deceit, and in doing so you have insulted the intelligence of the rest of here by expecting us to believe your bogus claims.

Now you could sue me for these remarks.....however, to be successful you would of course have to prove my remarks to be false.

Happy hunting...........

Quick Reply: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.