Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Old 12-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

You know what kind of farmer EC is?
A propaganda propagator.
Ya don't need a tractor fer that.
Just tall boots.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Big Country

ORIGINAL: livbucks
BC, you'reonly 6 posts away from becoming "addicted" to this site! All that time under just one handle, geesh!You mustbe a speaker of truths.
livbucks, I lost roughly 1800 posts in the two big server crashs back in late 2002 and early 2003.

Don`t know if my posts have been of any value, but they have all been posted under the same handle.
Well, I wasn't even "born" here yet back at that time.You have been here since the beginning or darn close. I myself may have tangledwith a few folks here in the past and maybe I said some crazy stuff, but I never went so far that I had to start over. Like you said, speak the truth and you never have to worry about changing your story. Get caught in lies here and you will lose all credibility. This board may seem anonymous but we all get to know each other over time.
I guess the smell of BS can travel through wires, it's that strong sometimes.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Says alot that she offered to send me the pics if I just furnish my email address, but won't just copy and paste them into a PM thru the site. Sounds like she is an email address farmer to me.
Probably needs my credit card number andSSN for "verification purposes" also.
Go Phish.

BC, you'reonly 6 posts away from becoming "addicted" to this site! All that time under just one handle, geesh!You mustbe a speaker of truths.
I'm another one handle kinda guy.But even if I wanted another handle I have to be honest,my dumb ars wouldn't know how to.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Host of Hosts

I'm another one handle kinda guy.But even if I wanted another handle I have to be honest,my dumb ars wouldn't know how to.
I had Christine change my handle a few months ago to what it is now, but not because of anything other than I gave up on the politics threads and became more addicted to bowhunting so I felt outta place using fight4yourguns in the bow forums. I do however have a AKA label in my sig box. So all my old friends know who thier talking too.

Sorry AJ, I know off topic!
Old 12-22-2006, 04:56 PM

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR
I do however have a AKA label in my sig box. So all my old friends know who thier talking too.
You got friends on here? Just joking.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: germain

Says alot that she offered to send me the pics if I just furnish my email address, but won't just copy and paste them into a PM thru the site. Sounds like she is an email address farmer to me.
Probably needs my credit card number andSSN for "verification purposes" also.
Go Phish.

Don't worry Germain, you wont need one. Its only the folks who wear out their welcome or those that have multiple personalities that need to do the identity changes.

Please note that that doesnt include folks who simply chose to change his handle but dont try to hide the old identity. Folks like Trykon have changed their handle but still tell us who they used to be because they arent ashamed of their past screen name
Old 12-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dang! That shows how much I been around here lately.......I did not even realize that was you, fight4!
Old 12-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Host of Hosts

I did not even realize that was you, fight4!
Yes It's me! I've been on these forums a long time and have seen alot of folks come and go.But I'm glad you came back around BC. We all seem to come back and post again eventually. I took quite a bit of time off after getting sick of the stress of the politics threads. I like it much better on the hunting side of things.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Big Country

EC?

You work those farms? In the fields 365 days a year?

Dang, I only lease hunting rights, or just have permission to hunt roughly 50 farms, southwest PA, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Oklahoma.......and those farmers must all be lazy! Ain`t a one of those farmers in their fields working more than a few weeks a year.

Course, the farms I lease that work 4-5 thousand acres, they use tractors. BIG ones.
Yes those silly cows just insist they must eat to give milk, imagine that!
Also after they eat they poop, guess your farmer friends never clean the barn drops out either.
And that hay bind we hoped to be able to replace 3 yrs ago fixes itself too, guess your landowner buddies alljust call a repairman and pay him too.
Darn combine and tractors run forever with no up keep, guess your friends just call in a diesel mechanic for the overhauls.
Heck that 60 tons of lime is good enough on piles in the fields..the wind will blow it around over winter
Those solar fence chargers don't need replacing...why they're as reliable as a 3 yr old hay bind, guess your pals got connections with the electric company so they can afford to run electric wire around their pastures .
And that last 75 acres of corn that is standing in water and mud down by the river well we don't REALLY need to harvest it this year...we're gonna collect $5K from some fool that's just comming up here to look at a few pounds of bone.
Keep humoring me BC, and just a few words of advice...I wouldn't let those landowners you lease from hear you say they only work 8 weeks a year.....cause next trip you make past their barn they may hand you a fork and tell you to clean out those drops so they can get some time off to hunt too!
Old 12-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've been following along here but skipped over many of the posts.

I just can't understand someone taking huge bucks and won't post them on here for us to see. Then they worry about having someone wanting to write about the bucks. They want to hide these trophys from the media.

It just doesn't make sense. Why hold out and shoot a huge buck and hide it from everyone. What's the point of shooting a trophy buck to hide the antlers. Just doesn't add up.

If your worried about people finding out where you got them, just tell them someplace else.

This story of having these huge bucks smells fishy. There is no reason not to post pictures unless there are no pictures. And don't be running of to Cabela's Whitetail Room to take a few snapshots.

Did you have these deer mounted? You must have mounted them yourself, because any taxidermist would have let the cat out of the bag and surely told someone about them.

This whole story is bogus.

Quick Reply: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.