Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Old 12-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Na liv,the tag's done been filled. And even if it wasn't,it'd be a cold day in h$ll till I ever....ah never mind.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Germain, are you saying that you could never be that mad at old Mr Johnson?
Old 12-21-2006, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I kid, I kid.
I wasn't seriously.......I was being funny I.....Aw like you said: nevermind. I know.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: livbucks

EC wears army boots!
(I'm on her ignore list so she can't even see this. hehehe)
BC, you are being too fair by assuming she actually possesses deer antlers of that caliber and only has to prove their legitimacy. I say she doesn't have squat, or else she would have sent them to me. If she has pics of her African game on this site you can bet she would post up a pic of the new #1 PA typical and new #1 PA non-typical, and being bowkills to boot.
I think it's time we stop antagonizing a dreamer child, and let her get back to her imaginary friends.
I'm glad she can't see this. I'm kinda afraid of her now.
OK, now I am kinda confused?[&:]

livbucks, does this mean I am not really gonna get a tour of a Cabelas on steroids?

Does this mean that there really is no dinner and a movie?[:@]

You are not going to go with me?[&o]

Well, the army boots sound like a fun new twist.

So you guys are saying for me NOT to retain a lie detector machine and the guy who tells me what all those squiggily lines mean?
Old 12-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I tell you what, I'll go, if she'll have me over. She is probably going to ignore me the whole time but what the heck, I'll get to lay my hands on the new #1 typ and #1 non-typ PA whitetail, so I'll get over it somehow.

Truthfully, you better put the test plans on hold for the time being. I know you were all excited as we all were. I was dreaming of my cameo on her hunting show that she would be a shoe-in for. Just imagine it. They say that if you stand next to a celebrity long enough, you become a celebrity also.
I guess I'll go back to my little world of chasing insignificant whitetails.
Woe is me.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is a real bummer!

I was sorta counting on that 5k when I came back from Oklahoma and Texas. Gas ain`t cheap these days.[:@]

Oh well, theres always the First Bank of BTB!!!

Hey that reminds me.......BTB, remind me tomorrow to come over and get my bucket full of tree pegs. This place in Oklahoma only has single stands, so I gotta hang ones for the cameraguy. Don`t forget, cause you know I will.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:40 AM

BC you may backwater if you want. No disgrace. Odd how when I said no photo releases etc. you suddenly switched gears.
Do you honestly think in the last few years our family hasn't been contacted by several wannabe "Gordan Whittington" types? Get real, if we wouldn't do it for North American Whitetail we aren't about to do for $$ from a lesser org either. I/we don't want our property overrun, we're farmers.
Myinvitation still stands (minus all 3 posers) with the same restrictions. WhenI get your PM with your phone #, email addy, etc. I'll reply with my banking details...'cause even us country rubes know the value in that bone. EC
Ps BTW my nephew returned my call and yes you may see his buck too.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

I didn't see BC backwater on anything. Actually I think he accidentally gave you a concession by typo. You claimed your nontypical at 253" and his challenge says 232".

I'll give you credit though. You have certainly done your best to weasel out of your silly little lies with a good offense. I will , however, warn you that you have met your match in BC. I've known him for a while now andcan tell you he is not one to back down or back out from something like this.

If you intend to go on with this charade, might I suggest some fair rules for the exchange...

Do it in a neutral public place.

Have someone impartial hold the funds till the LD test and the scoring of the racks are complete.

The racks should be available for x-ray to rule out the Rompola factor.

It really doesnt matter to me how you two do it. I'll just present my own challenge. This one is open to anyone including EC:

I contend that EC will ultimately never showup for the challenge. She will cry foul with at least one of the conditions set forth intended simply to prevent fraud in the verification process. She may claim a last minute emergency. Who knows? I'm simply wagering that this will never happen and it will be byEC's choosing. I'll put up a 6 day bowhunt or a 4 day fiream hunt in Brown County Illinois. winners choice. If I turn out to be right, the challenger forfeits the value of said hunt in cash ($1,200)
So that this one doesnt go on forever, the deadline for the exchange between EC and BC would be March 1 2007

Any takers?
Old 12-22-2006, 08:36 AM

You may not suggest anything as your not part of the dealings. My home,my antlers,my rules.
Far as I'm concerned you're really a non issue in this.
BC has gotten my pm, to this point has not contacted me via PM
Also forward of this point you're on the same list as Liv..both non issues!
Old 12-22-2006, 11:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Oh no! say it isn't so!! Sniff, Sniff!

Quick Reply: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.