Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

HUNTER HARRASSMENTS INCREASING

Old 12-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HUNTER HARRASSMENTS INCREASING

I made a statement in response to another statement - Period.

I think its time you remove your foot from thy mouth !
Old 12-17-2006, 09:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: HUNTER HARRASSMENTS INCREASING

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

I've been dealing with public land all of my hunting life... I love the woods I hunt, but hate the idiots I have to deal with... For me I believe in the first come first serve deal!!!!I always get in the woods early!!! Opening day I was in my stand 1 hour before light... Had a *******stick walk in on me at 10 minutes before legal shooting light... I hit him with my light and he stopped 50 yards from my stand and sat his dumb ****** down... I had to laugh a couple times... Hear I am 20 feet up in a tree in a hang on tree lounge and this dumb *******is sitting on the ground... He was a stubborn ol bird... He hung in there till about 10:30...

Stop trying to skirt the profanity filter [>:]

Thats why I say "Public Land Will Make A Hunter Out Of Ya"!!!!!!!!
longbeard..i used to think same way but we are hunting STATEFORESTLAND here in pa..when we had lots of deer, it was never problem..now, hunters come in at bear season, they see a doe or fawn,thats where they hunt the week of deer season..

this is PUBLICLAND, just because i have been hunting here in same spot for 42 years, does that mean i have right to flash my light at hunter and say leave?

this is what is being done to me in REVERSE..

i have hunters that came into my area 4 years ago, they put up their stands 3 days before deer opens..then they put orange ribbons on trees and say, THIS IS MY SPOT, YOU KNEW WE WERE IN HERE..

i never chase them out as i have no right too..so, i come in monday morning, shot big eight point 20 yds from 1 of their stands, they curse me and harrass me,I AM THE NO GOOD SLOB HUNTER..

they said, YOU ROTTEN
SON OF BEE,you knew we were in here..

just because we hunted area for 42 years, or hunted it for 4 years, no one has right to put up stand or ORANGE RIBBONS,and say..YOU KNEW WE WERE IN HERE EVERY YEAR,YOU SAW OUR TREESTANDS,YOU SAW OUR RIBBONS, YOU KNEW IT..

i like to tell them WHERE WERE YOU FOR 42 YEARS?i feed deer here all winter after you leave...i PAY TAXES on land to employee dcnr employees, you dont..I BELONG TO SPORTSMEN CLUB HERE for 50 years..i cut browes here in winter for deer..i let fawns and doe go so you will have deer to hunt in future..

then they try to get me to leave..i got news for them, i am not leaving..

like i said on this topic.. i blame the PGC /DCNR for most of this because they allowed all these doe/ fawns to be killed in last 6 years here in pa in WMU2G..

now, there is very few deer..the area i hunted, the first day, beautiful weather, lots of hunters..in a 5 mile area, from what i saw from talking to over 100 hunters i stopped and they told me that they saw ,2 doe, 2 fawns, both button bucks, and 1 nice buck were killed..my 8 point..

so, you can double that to 300 hunters as they saw and talked to others i did not..sorry to get off topic again but lack of deer is going to cause MORE HUNTER HARRASSMENTS, i feel..