Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

:-)Mass hunters

Old 11-28-2006, 05:36 PM

Default :-)Mass hunters

Lots off deer In topsfield I wachted five at lunch today ,One very big buck and two muture doe with two yearlings, They showed no sign of pressure on them.Good luck
Old 11-29-2006, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: :-)Mass hunters

I haven't seen a deer since the season opened Monday. Its so bad I'm going to go back to Ct. on Sat. I have one tag left down there.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:51 PM

well 3 full days hunting and me and my 2 friends havnt seen one deer ,this is the worst season ive seen ever the weather to warm , we tried drives some still hunting not even seeinga flag [:@]
Old 11-30-2006, 06:32 AM

ct isnt much better the weather is way to warm but thats gonna change come monday chance of snow i just hope its not to late into the rut
Old 11-30-2006, 06:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Been slow here too. Hunted all day Monday. My brother in law got a doe on Beartown Mtn. Hunted Tues afternoon and jumped 2 on the way out. No idea what the were. Nothing last night. I will hopefully get out this afternoon as well. Hunt all day Sat. w/ a crew and do some drives. We'll see what happens.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:57 AM
jf5

I hunted all day Mon-Wed in Zone 2 alone... zero deer sightings
Old 11-30-2006, 04:50 PM

Guys, I am almost embarassed to say it, but I have only been able to hunt 7 times this seasonand have yet to even see a deer. A buddy of mine whoIlethunt some of my stands has taken a doe and seen alot of deer, but none for me.I am not used to this as I usually hunt Illinoisthe first 2 weeks of Nov.and the only time I don't see deer is if I stay in the house all day and even then they are crossing the bean fields. I will hunt hard on saturday and maybe a few more times before the close, but this is about all as work has kept me very busy this season. One this for sure is my Illinois trip is going happen next year no matter what. Good luck over the weekend boys and be safe out there.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I have hunted every day all day since Monday and still haven't seen the first deer. Now CtHunter I got to say I shot 3 deer in 2 days in Ct. this year. 2 on opening day 1 the next day and I let quite a few walk. But my partner never saw a deer. I can't figure it out.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Fork Horn

i never knew ct was known for a good deer herd.is it?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd rather hunt there then any other New England state.

Quick Reply: :-)Mass hunters

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.