Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Hunting Camp in The Mountains of WV

Old 11-08-2006, 11:42 PM

Default Hunting Camp in The Mountains of WV

For Sale. See the Hunts/ Classified section for details......CHEAP FOR QUICK SALE. STILL TIME TO MAKE DOWNPAYMENT BEFORE GUN SEASON!!!!

This Camp is in Monterville WV Excellent Hunting right out the door on Timber Co. lands. All kinds of State and National Forest around as well.
Top Trout Fishing streams in the state within 10 mins. New Lake being built as we speak....back water will be in walking distance!!!!

Price is 15,000 FIRM plus you pay all cost of transferring property.

Thanks For Looking,

Dave
Old 11-09-2006, 09:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting Camp in The Mountains of WV

ah...know the area well.... Rt 15 from Valley Head over to Webster Springs!! gorgeous area... well worth anyones time if they're interested!!
Old 11-09-2006, 09:31 AM

You got it REM.....It is off of 15 across from the stone quarry, just before you get to Monterville. DryRidge Rd.
That is where I got my screen name from. It is awesome country. I am disabled andjust can't go by myself and everyone seems too busy to go. My son is in college and I need the money worse than the property. This is way cheap. They sold some lots up the road with NOTHING on them for $35K

Thanks for the reply,

Dave
Old 11-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dryridge

You got it REM.....It is off of 15 across from the stone quarry, just before you get to Monterville. DryRidge Rd.
That is where I got my screen name from. It is awesome country. I am disabled andjust can't go by myself and everyone seems too busy to go. My son is in college and I need the money worse than the property. This is way cheap. They sold some lots up the road with NOTHING on them for $35K

Thanks for the reply,

Dave
I can realte to the needing $$ part... I have 3 kids and a grandson..talk about bottomless pit!!! I wish I had the $$, cuz Id be all over that like a hobo on a porkchop...... I'm due for another stroll thru those parts... do you live near there? Butch
Old 11-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

It does dound good. If this was next year I'd probably take you up on it (I know, that's what they all say) take care and good luck and keep us informed as long as it remains for sale. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to hunt on it yourself and hope one day you get to go again somewhere