Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How many Pa guys will pledge........

Old 10-12-2006, 09:54 AM

Default RE: How many Pa guys will pledge........

ORIGINAL: Jimimac

ORIGINAL: livbucks

ORIGINAL: Jimimac

I think he is just enjoying himself by stirring the pot. Nothing more than that. Some people just enjoy being a thorn in the side. Sooner this thread is locked the better.
It's a "she" bud.
Whatever. Pot stirrers come in all shapes and sizes. She is well within the law by killing BB's on public land and claims she is doing so in an effort to help the PGC accomplish their goal, yet she won't do the same on her own property. Iconsider this rather ironic since she is coming down on both sides of the fence yet doesn't acknowledge she is coming across as selfish in her pursuit. EC goes on to say in one of her later posts that eliminating as many deer as possible on adjoining property has greatly helped her in having more bucks wander on to her place in pursuity of does which in turn provides better opportunites for her. It's my contention in light of the above that her goal is not to help the PGC in theirpursuit but to help herself and to heck with anybody else not fortunate enough to hunt private land. Furthermore, if she was sincere in her contention that she is aiding the PGC, then she would let the BB's walk and take a big doe just as the PGC wants us to do. Seems to me it's really all about her yet she can find no selfishness in her actions.

Ahdo the 2nd and3rd words of your post here jog your memory?? I didn't type them but YOU did. Seems like you have a problem with people whom have their own private land to hunt more than anything else by this quote.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:59 AM

[/quote]

Ahdo the 2nd and3rd words of your post here jog your memory?? I didn't type them but YOU did. Seems like you have a problem with people whom have their own private land to hunt more than anything else by this quote.
[/quote]

Already addressed pot stirrer in a previous post.

I don't have a problem with private land. I hunt it myself. Greene County and Westmoreland. I more or less have problems with people that can't see the truth when it's staring them straight in the face. We can continue this merry go round via PM if you like since I'm done with it here in the open.
Old 10-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think everybody here made there point.
Got a few jabs,rabbit punches,and hits below the belt on there own little pledge to bambi.

I.E.- shoot a BB or let it walk.

Now its turning into a pissing contest at which time I'm inclined to Lock Er Up.

So you PA guys and gals - TAKE A FEEKIN CHILL PILL
Old 10-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll make that pledge, BTB!
Old 10-12-2006, 06:37 PM

ooooga Booooga.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

BTW - Weren't me that locked this thread.