Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

LETS ROLL USP !!!!!

Old 08-01-2006, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: LETS ROLL USP !!!!!

The reason that they don't rely on estimates is because 60% of the hunters are too lazy to send in a self-addressed,postage paid post card.Put the blame where it really belongs,on the hunters too lazy to comply with a simple request.

The FLIR that was done has too be done in winter because that's when the foliage is off the trees.Every area DCNR surveyed showed an average count for the entirearea surveyed.None of those areas showed excessive deer populations.Even the area that showed a concentration of 126 dpsm only averaged out to 16 dpsm.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

The title of this thread is sadly Ironic.

We all know where the saying "lets roll" was made famous. The similarity is that USP could take themselves and the PGC into a finacial tailspin much like the passenegers on flight 93 did to their plane. The passengers perished with the terrorists and boththe PGC and USP risk mutual destructionwiththis lawsuit and all the miguided poltical pressure USP has brought to bear.

The difference is that the flight 93 guys sacrificed themselves to save untold numbers from the terrorists. That makes them heroes. If the USP takes the PGC to a fiery financial crash, they will likely be delivering deer management to Politicians and the DCNR. Thats makes them the villains.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Typical Buck

BTBowhunter, I have been using lets roll for over 50 yrs. I didn't even give 911 a thaught when I started this thread, sorry guys.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

What the heck are you talking about?I never even mentiond "911'.

Personally,I'm glad the case will be heard.It will most likely be grounds for a heap of comic relief.

Let go of what hate?You're the one that's constantlytrying to demoralize the very agency that provides Pa hunters with some of the best opportunities in this country.I'm sorry you can't get past the hate to see that.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Typical Buck

Any truth to therumor that an ambulance without a working back-up alarm accidentlyknocked Atty. Bailey down, preventing him from filing another lawsuit within the 30 day window-as prescribed by Judge Simpson'sprevious ruling?

Was yet another extension requested? What would that make now, three or four of them? I've lost track.
Old 08-28-2006, 02:23 PM

Why not direct your questions to Joe Neville. He should have all the up to date information.

Old 08-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Typical Buck

Last time I checked, Neville wasn't suing anyone. Figuredyou'd be right on top of the current status onthis one, as a USP director?

I likehearing things right from the source, not second-handed.

Old 08-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

the PGC is a state agency, right?
and this USP is a group of pennsylvania hunters, right?

so pennsylvania is suing itself...right?

just checking.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Like I said Pa. is gone!!!!! Why bother
Old 08-28-2006, 05:51 PM

Where did it go? I was in PA a minute ago. Where am I now?[&o]

Quick Reply: LETS ROLL USP !!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.