Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some nice NY bucks pics (MORE ADDED)...

Old 07-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Fork Horn

Default Some nice NY bucks pics (MORE ADDED)...

They're pics. but not very good ones. Actually, they're pics. of the LCD viewing screen while paused on my video camera and they don't turn out too well doing it this way. Oh well, you getthe idea.

Here's a nice 8-pt. from last night.

Nice 9-pt. I've been watching in the alfalfa field across the road from the house. I really hope he makes it through season. He should be a stud next year.

A pretty good 2 yr. old 8-pt. I've been watching. He's got 4 or 5 buddies on the farm that are as nicer or nicer than he is but I haven't gotten a look at them in a few weeks now.

Again sorry for the crappy quality.The video is alot better than the still shots. I've got alot more nice bucks on video but nothing up close. As you can image most of the bucks don't stick around for long once you stop to look at 'em. Hopefully, I can get some bigger ones soon. If I do...I'll be sure to update the post.
Old 07-20-2006, 04:24 PM

Default RE: Some nice NY bucks pics...

Looks like some real nice bucks.
Old 07-20-2006, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good job buddy!! Good luck on him this season.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:14 PM
Typical Buck

That first one is a dandy. I personally like how some bucks have brow tines longer than their opposite one. Makes 'em unique.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Some nice NY bucks pics (MORE ADDED)...

Here's a few more bucks that I've been watching around the house this summer. The buck sightings have been kinda slim lately although I did manage to capture a few nice ones. Again, sorry for the poor quality.

Nice longtined 8-pt. I hope to get some better pics of him before he sheds his velvet. He's got beautiful long browtines too but you can hardly seen them in the crappy pics.

Bachelor group...