Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Deer hunting DVD's on NEast Public lands

Old 06-22-2006, 11:31 AM
jf5

Default RE: Deer hunting DVD's on NEast Public lands

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

Good luck

I've got all of Donnie Kirby's video's and they are like 50/50 public private... What I like best is he hunted a lot of the same public land I hunt... That was pretty cool!!!
Well thats pretty cool. Was it out of your state (MD)??
Old 06-23-2006, 01:53 PM

The Benoits are amazing. They are real hunters. Most shows I watch on the Outdoor channel have to film at certain angles so you can't see the fence. I actually seen a video where the deer had a tag in it's ear. I am amazed every time I see one of these so called hunters shoot a buck with a rifle out of a heated blind overlooking a food plot and call it hunting. My God they are shooting off a bench rest with a rifle under 100yrds. How is that exciting? You might as well pick out a cow on somebodies farm, pay the guy and shoot it. Woo Hoooo look at the size of it's utters!!! This is the biggest cow I have ever shot (Then the pathetic looser starts crying like he won the world series). Any one of us could hunt circles around these idiots.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

This guy has a vidio of him hunting public land in PaDel and ohio and a few other states.

http://www.montanawhitetails.com/contact.htm
Old 06-24-2006, 07:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Sorry but I do not have a video but, a picture is worth a thousand
words. And this is as most public as you can get.And no permit either !

Old 06-24-2006, 07:46 AM

Back in the 80's I hunted the Delaware River for ducks. Boy was it difficult to call in those Greenheads. On the films the "Experts" made it sooooo easy. I'm damn sure they were all on private grounds. In fact, once at a waterfowl festival I challanged one of those so called "Experts" to accompany me for a hunt on the Delaware. Of course he ignored me. Back then he was seling his hand made calls for $75. I think SALES were his primary interest, much as are the DVD's of today.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jf5

Well thats pretty cool. Was it out of your state (MD)??
Yea. He's from Williamsport Md
Old 06-24-2006, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

There used to be a guy that frequented this board, Jon Parsons i think his name was- he went by Whitefeather or something. He makes his own fair chase videos on Northeast public lands, they aren't bad videos- alot of doe kill and some decent bucks. I think his site, is www.parsonsoutdoors.com

Old 06-26-2006, 02:59 PM
jf5

ORIGINAL: Pa Trophy Man

There used to be a guy that frequented this board, Jon Parsons i think his name was- he went by Whitefeather or something. He makes his own fair chase videos on Northeast public lands, they aren't bad videos- alot of doe kill and some decent bucks. I think his site, is www.parsonsoutdoors.com
Thanks. I just ordered one!!
Old 06-26-2006, 03:06 PM
jf5

ORIGINAL: chr103yod

The Benoits are amazing. They are real hunters. Most shows I watch on the Outdoor channel have to film at certain angles so you can't see the fence. I actually seen a video where the deer had a tag in it's ear. I am amazed every time I see one of these so called hunters shoot a buck with a rifle out of a heated blind overlooking a food plot and call it hunting. My God they are shooting off a bench rest with a rifle under 100yrds. How is that exciting? You might as well pick out a cow on somebodies farm, pay the guy and shoot it. Woo Hoooo look at the size of it's utters!!! This is the biggest cow I have ever shot (Then the pathetic looser starts crying like he won the world series). Any one of us could hunt circles around these idiots.
I agree. The Benoits know how to hunt. Some of the other guys just have friends with private ranches or other sponsors. I have a Banoit DVD and they get up in there and walk 'em out like many here in the Northeast. They do take risky shots though.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:19 PM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Most of these guys would not know how to hunt like we do, and they could not afford the motel rooms for the season, because it would take that long for them to finish one 15 min. segment.

Quick Reply: Deer hunting DVD's on NEast Public lands

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.