Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How many would pre-register for a $10k payout NYS team shoot?

Old 05-12-2006, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default How many would pre-register for a $10k payout NYS team shoot?

Just curious...........

How many of you would participate in a team 3D shoot with a $250 buy in? As a team, you can share yardage with your partner. To win the money, you would need to make all 3 legs of this, so it would be triple crown style. Post up if you would seriously pursue and pre register for something like this. I would personally like to see this happen very much and would/will definitely be there but we need to see 30 teams in both pins and open class preregistered to make it happen.

Any of you PA boys want to come up for this? It might just be worth your gas money.........

there would be 3 clubs involved MOUNTAINTRAIL in binghamton would be one.team shoot run similar to our shoots now. on the format we have planned each open team and hunter team pay $250 per team total for all three shoots that is 125 a man to shoot all three shoots. and you must shoot all three to get payed

what we would like to know from you is would you pay up front pre register for a shoot that every one gets a check of some kind and the winners get good pay outs. and the clubs get there fee also. there would also be door prizes at every shoot also. I need 30 open teams and 30 hunter teams sound off and let me know
Old 05-15-2006, 05:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: How many would pre-register for a $10k payout NYS team shoot?

Rick,

I would be in. I would be shooting in the pin class Just wondering if you have talked to any clubs about this for hosting this kind of shoot. And if so what clubs would this be hosted at?
Old 05-15-2006, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pjarrows

Rick,

I would be in. I would be shooting in the pin class Just wondering if you have talked to any clubs about this for hosting this kind of shoot. And if so what clubs would this be hosted at?
Well Mountaintrail in Binghamption would be one of the hosting clubs. I don't know what other clubs would be involved, however I mentioned my home club hosting as well (Clifton Park). Don't know if they will take advatage of my offer or not though.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:29 AM
Fork Horn

Rick,

If you home club is not interested than TVBC would be. I am Tournament Chairmen for them and would enjoy hosting a team 3D shoot. I know you have shot there before so you know what our range is like and the imporvements that have been made. Let me know.

Paul
Old 05-15-2006, 11:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

If I lived in the northern part of the state maybe?........I have a 3 man pin team I could put together with 2 phone calls that everyone else would just be making a donation to.[8D]

Not realistic due to geography and schedules though. I know the other guys are shooting the National Triple Crown and Worlds plus some other big shoots and I'm shooting the 3 shoot PA Triple Crown, Erie and Worlds already plus local and some money shoots here.

Sounds cool and I wish you good luck with getting it going.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:51 AM
Fork Horn

id be in.....i got a team already...let me know if this flys.........