Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

decals and world com unbelievable

Old 10-16-2002, 12:12 PM

Default decals and world com unbelievable

i just got back my application from world com they said i did not include a proof of hunter ed yet my last years liscense was attached to the paper work ,now i wont get my doe permit because it is after the 15th .i called the dec and the ladys in the liscense office was awsome they where nice understood the situation and worked with me ,now at least i am getting my liscense and a shot at a doe permit .with all the irate hunters out there calling them blasting worldcom they could have been tough and bitchy but they where not ,they where awsome above and beyond what they needed to do .i hope it is worked out by next year

Old 10-16-2002, 06:51 PM

Default RE: decals and world com unbelievable

Steve blow that world com off, just go to the local walmart and purchase your licenses, no hassle involved, good luck with the doe permits, I bombed out on both and I purchased a super sportsman license, go figure. You still going up tomorrow???? if not come to the meeting bro, I got pics of the new property, if you are good luck. Talk to ya when you get back. I am going up next weekend to hunt and get the land excavated for the cabin and the septic in.
Old 10-16-2002, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

The clerks, and other licensing agents in NY have been wonderful considering thier situation - I'm glad to hunt here.

Permits are still available for undersuscribed units - visit your local town clerk and see if your are is undersubscribed.

Old 10-17-2002, 06:40 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-18-2002, 05:12 AM

I think you have it right yankee, DMP's had to be applied for by the 15th, and that includes mail in requests which had to be postmarked by the 15th. It will take the mail in's a while to get processed before they can determine undersubscribed units