Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

DE Archery Season - December

Old 12-31-2005, 07:14 AM

Default DE Archery Season - December

I know its awful late for this post, but I finally got out yesterday. I've been off all week, but between bad wind and rain, I just couldnt hunt. Hunted 2:30 til dark and saw nothing. The deer are hitting the bait piles good and I found a spot where a buck is tearing the place up with 2nd rut activity, but I think as long as it stays somewhat warm the deer are going to keep moving at night. I may try again this afternoon, but once again its suppose to rain and the wind is bad. Mondays not looking good either! [:@]Stupid weather.

Anyone else been out?
Old 01-01-2006, 09:09 AM

Default RE: DE Archery Season - December

The sky turned bright and the wind shifted New Years Eve to give me enough time to hunt for an hour and a half. Saw one deer running across the field on another farm around 4pm. Besides from that, all was quiet.

Suppose to rain like hell on Monday, so I'm done until next weekend. That will be the January thread.

Happy New Year to all!!!