Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mountain lion in PA RUMOR??

Old 12-17-2005, 03:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mountain lion in PA RUMOR??

They would never migrate to or even survive in such a populated state with all those roads and such.
AJ, you missed the point. That being that in such a populated state with so many roads and routine access by people to even the remotest areas it is unlikely wild cougars could continue undetected or prooved to exist. Cougars leave tracks, skat and other evidence. Tracks cross roads and peoples properties and with so many people and so many roads if there were indeed cougars in the wild in PA somebody somehwere would have discovered some evidence that could be confirmed by the PGC or some other reliable source. But it just doesn't happen. Wonder why? All that ever happens is just like the story vital shooter just posted. When there is evidence it turns out not to be a lion. THere are dozens and dozens of these unsubstantiated "reports". How many times does the boy have to cry wolf before he looses all credibility? As far as I'm concerned it was lost years ago.
Old 12-17-2005, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can you imagine if science worked this way. O.K. I've discovered a new element. I'm going to call it Sylvanium. It's very rare and it destroys itself if there are any negative thoughts in its vacinity. Me and a few of my associates have seen it a few times and we want you all to accept our testimony as proof and add Sylvaniumto the periodic table. You should all do this unless you can show us that we have made a mistake and Sylvanium just doesn't exist anywhere.

Science does work this way. Do we have any proof that the planet pluto even exists? How many moons does Jupitor have? Does Jupitor even exist? How about Saturn? How do we know? Do we have soil samples? Alll Scientist have are some photos. Kinda like Bigfoot, huh?
Old 12-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks!
That's just what I would have said.
HadI thought of it, that is.
Old 12-18-2005, 02:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sylvan
Can you imagine if science worked this way. O.K. I've discovered a new element. I'm going to call it Sylvanium. It's very rare and it destroys itself if there are any negative thoughts in its vacinity. Me and a few of my associates have seen it a few times and we want you all to accept our testimony as proof and add Sylvaniumto the periodic table. You should all do this unless you can show us that we have made a mistake and Sylvanium just doesn't exist anywhere.
Windwalker7
Science does work this way. Do we have any proof that the planet pluto even exists? How many moons does Jupitor have? Does Jupitor even exist? How about Saturn? How do we know? Do we have soil samples? Alll Scientist have are some photos. Kinda like Bigfoot, huh?
livbucks
Thanks!
That's just what I would have said.
HadI thought of it, that is.

Isee you twoyougins just ain'tgot no need for book learnin now do ya? Why with all that huntin and fishin, just ain't no time for that high falootin science and such. Yall ought to stick to huntin and fishin though, cause when yacommense ta jabberin about scientific thinkin ya just might say somthin thatl make yall look mighty foolish!

BTW, now that we've established that Sylvanium exists, would you like to buy some?
Old 12-18-2005, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mr. Sylvan,

Do you have any proof that the planet Pluto exists? Prove it to me. Do scientists have actual physical evidence that any other planet exists. All they have, are some " enhanced" photos. They have absolutly no physical evidence. No stones from Pluto. No soil. Nothing. Yet you, Mr. sylvan, require physical proof before you believe. You say that science doesn't operate that way. THEY DO! Answer this one question for all of us. WHAT PHYSICAL PROOF IS THERE THAT THE PLANET PLUTO EXISTS?

Are you atheist also, Mr. Sylvan? Can you prove to anyone that God exists? PROVE IT! There is MORE proof that cougars exist in Pennsylvania that there is that God exists. I believe in Go. I also believe that cougars are here in PA.

Do humans have souls? Can science prove we have a soul? Do you think you have a soul, Mr. Sylvan? Prove it! How many religions are there? Most Americans believe that when we die we go to heaven or hell. Muslims believe they have 7 virgins waiting for them. Buddists believe they are reincarnated. Who is right? There are many things that science is unsure of. They are many theories.

Old 12-18-2005, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm simply astonished! The only thing I can say Windwalker7 is a mind is a terrible thing to waste so STAY IN SCHOOL!
Old 12-18-2005, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm 41. You didn't answer my question. Is there physical proof of Pluto? Can you answer any of my questions. I guess a " Know it all" like you wouldn't have answers. the fact is THERE IS NO PHYSICAL PROOF OF ANY OTHER PLANETS EXISTING OH.... I know they are there and so do you. But there is no proof!
Old 12-18-2005, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

You're a man that requires physical proof ..... right?
Old 12-18-2005, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why don't you answer my questions? You think you know everthing.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Come on! Give it a try.

showArrow("11/20/2005 12:33:06 AM",1297312,30,false)
keeping our borders safe from Felis concolor

Right here is more proof than there is of Pluto

You sure back down when given a question you can't answer.

Everyone is waiting to see your proof of Pluto.I am 41. I could get my daughter that is a junior in high scholl to ask you the same questions if you would be more comfortable. Would you answer then?

Quick Reply: Mountain lion in PA RUMOR??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.