Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pa gun season good or bad for you guys?

Old 12-05-2005, 02:17 PM

Default Pa gun season good or bad for you guys?

ok guys how did your pa gun season go so far... mine really stunk this yr
Old 12-05-2005, 04:11 PM

Default RE: Pa gun season good or bad for you guys?

Same for me! Seen two on opening day but no shot. Went out during the week seen nothing. Went out Saturday hopeing! Sat on stand and did a few drives and seen nothing! An there were no shots anywhere around us all day!
Old 12-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Fork Horn

0 deer so far.walked 2 mountains today 7 diff sets of tracks.3 inches of fresh snow sunday night.the only thing i can figure is they must be sitting in the tree tops i have not been looking up.tuesday i will look up maybe i can find 1 then.ps do not tell pgc my buddy saw a bear today or they might extend the bear season.gl hunters
Old 12-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mines been great. Tagged out in archery season and didn't have to participate in the "war" this year.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Fork Horn

Got a shot on first day and missed. Didnt see anything sat. Went out tonite and got my doe. Actually it was a button buck(didnt know it was one). I hit the deer running and when I hit it, he snowplowed into the ground. Never seen a deer fall that hard before. Shot it with a 308. Hopefully going out sat to get the deer that has eluded me through archery season. He knew I had a bow and stayed out of my range on three different occasions.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:56 PM

mines been ok i got a big doe friday but just today a guy got a huge 8 point which i had chased around all bow season
Old 12-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Between archery season, and gun season i tagged out once again. Started with three tags and all three are filled- and yes i filled every single one on public property with no troubles at all.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Gun season was good. Still had 2 tags left after archery and filled them both with nice big does, using a handgun.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:20 AM

one doe in archery season but i am saving my buck tag for second archery season in 5c
Old 12-06-2005, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

my gun season was good , i might not make it out anymore due to hockey , maybe a last ditch effort friday afternoon. Otherwise i tagged a buck and 2 doe in archery and one small doe saturday. might try late season bow for another doe to give to my brother. otherwise im satisfied with my season..

Quick Reply: Pa gun season good or bad for you guys?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.