Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

DE Shotgun Season Opener

Old 11-28-2005, 05:39 AM

Default RE: DE Shotgun Season Opener

Sounds like a plan to me for next year. Looks like we just lost our place in Mdafter the 12-31.and we wern't even there. Others that are allowed to hunt there really messed it up.
What happened?
Old 11-28-2005, 12:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: DE Shotgun Season Opener

It's a Monastary with 270 some acers. Me and 2 other well known board members hunt it by permission as does this other guy that is not asscioated with us.The one member has had it for 6 years and brought the other member inshortly after and then me last year.The one that is not assciated with usand a few of his friends that he bringsis in there with ML, shotgun and all goose season. The resident priests' are tired of being awakened by gunfire from his goosehunting and said all hunting will come to an end with the new year. We are hopeing they will ban gunhuntingafter a cooldown periodand just let our group have the bowhunting.We also do crop damage all year on this property.