Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

To all you guys posting your land do to the "new "dangers of hunting.

Old 10-15-2005, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: To all you guys posting your land do to the "new "dangers of hunting.

quote]SO WHAT DOES YOUR LAST TRIP TO THE RANGE HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC? [/quote]

First off if you are not already aware, using capital letters in your post implies you are yellingor irate. I hardly think is an appropriate situation for that use.

Secondly, I was directly replying to the following statement made by CMA, in which he made the implictation that "only on the internet" could a slug gun shoot less than 3".

best you can expect with average setups is 3” groups at 100yds (except for on the internet of course ).

By that I mean did you post your land when the law went into effect?

No, I live and work in the one of the largest metropitan centers in the world. If were ever to post my land I would specifically include a NYS "just ask" sticker, I treat othersjustas would like tobe treated myself.

Appartently you have already forgotten my earlier post where I agreed with you that land should not be specifically posted against rifle hunters. What I have been taking issue with issue with is the blattently false statements that have been made in this thread concerning rifle vs shotgun safety.

Old 10-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: To all you guys posting your land do to the "new "dangers of hunting.

Last I did that ....I am pretty sure I didn't have a tie on...lol

Old 10-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-16-2005, 06:47 AM

Jc, My apologies for the caps, I was working in Auto cad and I use all caps in there no yelling meant. I will concede this much, If a moron buys a rifle to replace his pumpkin chunker (shotgun) then yes the rifle is more dangerous, however in the hands of a person who knows how a weapon should be used and it'slimitations and does not go beyond them follows the rules of hunter safety then the rifle is not anymore dangerous than the shotgun to anything other than the intended target.