Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

License sales in PA

Old 08-24-2005, 02:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: License sales in PA

slowly, but surely dying......i also forgot about the loss of land in most places in PA now.....back in the day almost ALL the guys deer hunted atleast.....they ALL went to big ole deer camps to deer hunt in the big woods......there werent no deer down in the farmlands and river valleys..........but now its reveresed.....the deer are here in the farmlands and river valleys with the people lol.........just a dying sport.........atleast PAs future dont look too bright............they way houses and are popping up here......and people slowly quiting and never starting it will all be history someday..........who wants to hunt deer in a little woodlot behind houses and have the cops and neighbors harrassing you ect??? ive had it happen....everything i did was legal......people dont like to see orange or camo......and guns.........and hear a gunshot ring out..........sad......but it aint gunna live forever........thats why i take all the pics i do.........to show my kids and grandkids how it used to be in my day......and tell them about hunting.....since i doubt they will beable to if we all live here still..........but i plan on moving.....alaska will be the last state to loose its hunting.........think ill go there!