Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Ocean County Show

Old 09-25-2002, 01:55 PM

Default Ocean County Show

Just Wondering if anybody is heading to the Ocean County (NJ) Decoy and Gunning show in Tuckerton this weekend, I'll be there saturday to browse around.

Save the sport. Take a kid hunting twice and hook them for life!!!
Old 09-25-2002, 10:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ocean County Show

Can you tell me more as to where it is. My wife and I just bought a house in little egg harbor right near tuckerton. Right off radio rd. So I might like to stop by and see what is available. We will be moving down that way Nov 19 is closing on the house. Thanks for any info.

Brian

Old 09-27-2002, 07:30 PM

It is Saturday 9/28 adn Sunday 9/29. It takes place at Pineland Regional Middle School and High School, Tip Seaman Park and the Tuckerton Seaport. Theres a free shuttle that runs between all the sites. Theres a a carving contest , A skeet shooting contest that you can enter on the day, and the New Jersey State Duck calling contest also takes place there. There are tons of vendors selling everything a waterfowler could ever need. If you go I recomend parking at one of the schools and riding the bus. As for directions The best ones I have are Get off at Parkway exit for Tuckerton I think its 58 and stay on that road towards tuckerton untill a cemetary comes up on your left. You'll see a sign usually for the show make a left at the sign and it will take you to the two schools.(They are across from each other.)

Also if you havent checked it out yet I would check out this place called Tip's Hardware in West Creek. They have 10x more hunting stuff than Hardware and its all quality and reasonably priced. I always make a stop after the show. Hope this helps and hope to see you out there.

Save the sport. Take a kid hunting twice and hook them for life!!!
Old 09-28-2002, 10:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the info. It sounds great. I will also check out tips hardware store for sure. Thanks again for the info.

Brian

Maybe see you on the beach chasing the stripers that I hear are starting to run back south.

Brian