Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Bigfoot in NY??

Old 06-01-2005, 04:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Bigfoot in NY??

Well it's true. I was on the 13th hole yesterday when I hooked one out of bounds. I proceeded to search for my ball in the woods. I walked about 30 yards into the woods and started smelling an awful stench. I stopped to try and pinpoint where it was coming from.

Just then I caught a glimpse of some movement about 50yards away. I thought to myself it must obviously just be a squirrel, rabbit, or mountain lion. Upon further review this appeared to be something much larger and hairier. As the beast kept walking he popped out into an opening where I could get a good look at him. Sure enough it was definitely BIGFOOT.

I yell to the big fella........HEY buddy!!! I draw the beasts attention. "you happen to find a titleist?" He looks at me bewildered. He turns and starts heading for me. Oh crap I think I made him mad. He is approaching quickly and only about 30 yards away now. I get a really good look at him before I decide to run for it. He was your typical dark coated NY bigfoot standing about 6 feet tall and 300 lbs.

So I've had enough and decided to run back to my golf cart and get out of there. I snapped a few photos as I was getting away. So for all you non believers here it is...........
Old 06-01-2005, 04:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Bigfoot in NY??

Some more........

Old 06-01-2005, 04:25 AM

nice pic of the woods but where is he/she??
Old 06-01-2005, 06:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah, ya got me too NY. You sure you uploaded the right pic?
Old 06-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think you grabbed the wrong pic....you need the one AFTER it was Photoshopped!
Old 06-01-2005, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are no bigfoot's left in NY - the mountain lions ate them all after the DEC introduced them.
I thought everyone knew that.

Steve
Old 06-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL Jason!!!!!
Old 06-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Aww, c'mon it's right there in plain sight. [&:] geez, that;'s proberly one of the clearest bigfoot pics.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

There are no bigfoot's left in NY - the mountain lions ate them all after the DEC introduced them.
I thought everyone knew that.
Nah, that was in Pennsylvania that they let the mountain lions go to take care of the deer. I believe it was coyotes in NY....
Old 06-04-2005, 03:17 PM

Let me start by saying I think this stuff is absurd, but ...

I figured y'all would get a kick out of this. I was at the local mall today and happened to park across from this old, green, Chevy Blazer.

It was absolutely festooned with Bigfoot stuff.

"Bigfoot Watch in The Southern Tier, Inc.", or something close, and a phone number to report sightings.

I'm hoping it was somebody's idea of a joke.

Quick Reply: Bigfoot in NY??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.