Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Psp Slim and adaptors (pandoras box for free games) never buy a game/movie

Old 08-28-2008, 08:58 AM
Fork Horn

Default Psp Slim and adaptors (pandoras box for free games) never buy a game/movie

Psp Slim and adaptors: $170
1 GB Memery Card: $30
Pandora Battery: $70
Protector Travel Case: $20
Lifetime of free games and movie sites $30
Total: $320

I guess if you look at it the psp is the most cost and then the Pandora battery and magic stick. But then if you do a little research each psp game can go from anywhere between 20 and 30 each. I already have madden 09 and movies like iron man downloaded on my memory stick. So like I said its like a lifetime of free games and movies and others if you want to customize your psp. Once you have this pandoras battery you can unbrick any psp so if you go and buy a psp then the Pandora battery and magic stick will unbrick it so you can have multiple psp systems for family members or friends. I travel a lot with my job and that is why I got into spending the time and money to unbrinking my psp so that I would not have to pay the money for the games and movies in stores, this way once I put the little extra money in the system and unbricking now I can download any game or movie if you have the right websites!

Let me know if you have any more questions!!! Once this sells I will work with you to help you with the sites so as well so that you know how to use the sites if you do not know how to use the computer the best. Anyway let me know if you have any questions!