Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

F/S – 3D CAMO, 100% WDLAND GHILLIE ‘VEIL,’ (XL)… COOL # # PICS).

Old 08-27-2008, 05:42 PM
JFT
Spike

Default F/S – 3D CAMO, 100% WDLAND GHILLIE ‘VEIL,’ (XL)… COOL # # PICS).

F/S – 3D CAMO, 100% WDLAND GHILLIE ‘VEIL,’ (XL)… COOL # # PICS).
READY TO WEAR, & READY TO SHIP (INSURED).
PICS ## ...

http://www.4realprod.net

NEW Ghillie WEB (For easy viewing use headings):
Ghillie Suit Features,Sizes, etc…

Size: XL -- (7 ½ * + SEE Measuring below)

PRICE: $ 50.00 + (S+H) with FREE Insurance

This (1) U.S. Woodland Ghillie Hat is COMPLETE. The netting is properly fitted and attached. All of the Jute/camo materials are tied in.

I have sold dozens of different ghillie hats to satisfied hunters and members of the military. This is a great deal, great upper-body wdland camo. Economical too. It is durable and blends in extremely well in most woodland or heavily–wooded environments. (I had planned to keep it for myself, being of such good quality).

MATERIALS

All materials used are new and top quality, including the Mil-Spec, Wdland BDU Boonies hat. (You will have to apply fire-retardant on the Veil before use, as I did not use the newer fire-proof and mildew-resistant jute).

CAMO “INGREDIENTS”

-Jute colors AND some fabric in the following colors: brown, greens, gray, and tan (jute
only)
-Some brown/green duck blind material that are used for hunters/military (weather & tear resistant)
-OD facial scarf (worn to cover rifle scope, and all optics).

IT’S A ONE-OF-A-KIND OFFER!

EXTRA PHOTOBUCKET PICS…
1)
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p307/joelAK/2004_0903sept03gsru0001jpg.w300h2251.jpg
2)
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p307/joelAK/2004_0903sept03gsru0003jpg.w300h2251.jpg

* MEASURING SIZE INFO
This (7 ½ size) 3-D camouflage hat fits right if a piece of string wrapped firmly and horizontally around your head (like a sports headband) measures 23 1/2 -inches or less.

$$
-US postal money order
-PayPal (+ 3%)
OR
-Gearpay (+ 3%)

** Do not reply from this ad for inquires.
Use instant messaging oremail is fine too.
Thanks.

- JFT / [email protected]