Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Hunting Land for Sale in WV and Ohio

Old 12-13-2005, 07:12 AM

Default Hunting Land for Sale in WV and Ohio

Please visit www.RurRet.com for great deals on hunting land in Ohio and WV, much of which is adjacent to public hunting lands.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:12 PM

Default RE: Hunting Land for Sale in WV and Ohio

Well, too late. I bought it all.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:25 AM

We've still got some property left! I've also put up some trail cam pics at http://www.rurret.com/pages/8/index.htmthat you may want to check out. Check back soon for more updates. Email me at [email protected] with any questions or if you are interested in any of the land.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:57 PM

I've got .25 acres for sale in Tuscarawas County. 3 stall garage, and 5 bedroom house on it. Wife and 5 kids come with it.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

Stoneman,

If the wife has a wellpaying job and is a good cook, and the kids are old enough to go hunting,I might be interested. Send a picture of the house...
Old 01-03-2006, 05:41 PM

LOL...her salary sucks, mediocre cook at BEST. 4 girls no hunting interest...the boy's only 8 months old...still has some promise if the 5 other women don't turn him into a dancer or something.
Old 01-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

Stoneman,

Oh well, I'll just have to keep searching for that expert cook with a good job and a whole section of prime hunting land.

Where are you at in Ohio? I'm trapped in north Dayton....
Old 01-03-2006, 06:30 PM

I'm between Canton and New Comerstown...some nice hunting areas around here...only way I'll be able to buy any is if my wife dies first...and I'm POSITIVE that I'll die first...just to get away from her!
Old 01-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

I've actually been to Newcomerstown before. That is ground zero for a local group that believes that Bigfoot inhabits eastern Ohio. I attended one of their meetings while passing thru years ago. I'm in the same boat in terms of hunting land in Ohio. Its way too expensive in the Dayton area. If you do go deep in debt to buy some, you'll end up with a subdivision across the road in a few years. I did manage to buy 19 acres of woods near my parents home in Illinois. I also have farmer relatives in Illinois who let me hunt on them. However, I have yet to find anyplace private to hunt in Ohio. I thought about hitting some public land, but I'm mainly interested in small game and don't have anyone to stomp brush with me, at least until my 20 month old son gets a bit older. I probably won't get married unless the gal is willing to sign a pre-nuptial agreement stating that she would have to keep her claws off my land if the marriage falls apart....
Old 01-09-2006, 12:54 PM

You really need to go south and/or east of Cincy/Dayton/Columbus to find anyaffordable hunting land. Land nearer the big cities is too valuable for new homes on postage stamp sized lots or for new commercial developments.

Quick Reply: Hunting Land for Sale in WV and Ohio

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.