Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

2020-2021 ohio deer seasons are set

Old 05-29-2020, 01:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default 2020-2021 ohio deer seasons are set

archery begins on sat sept 26 & runs thru sunday feb 7 2021
youth gun season is set for sat & sun nov 21 & 22
deer gun season begins mon nov 30 & runs thru sunday dec 6
ext gun season is sat dec 19 & sunday dec 20
muzzleloader season is sat jan 2 2021 & runs thru tuesday jan 5 2021
Old 06-14-2020, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

I may hunt opening day for the first time ever in Ohio.

PA is opening on Saturday this year and allowing Sunday hunting. So I can hunt two days in PA then hop back over to Ohio for the opener.

-Jake
Old 06-18-2020, 04:29 AM
Typical Buck

sounds good there jake. my hunting maybe set short this year. all depends how my wife is doing. should know by the end of september.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Tom I'll keep praying for both you and your wife. I'm trying to juggle my season around too. Our archery starts Oct 3 then early ML on Oct 17. Then I drew a PA elk tag and that is Nov 2-7. My knee is really bothering me. I've been diagnosed with a torn miniscus and I haven't had a decent nights sleep in about 6 weeks or so. I have to get ortho surgery scheduled probably early Oct. I'm hoping about Oct 5 that way I can get the first day of archery in and have two weeks to recover for early ML season.
I wish you all the best - God bless
Old 08-25-2020, 06:54 AM
Typical Buck

well bronko my wife has been set back a couple of weeks the one med is effecting the heart rate. but should be on track soon. for me i won't be hunting bow or gun i just had a port put in yesterday & it is next to my right should so the dr. said that's a no no.may be done with kemo in mid dec. hopefully port is pulled by chrismas & may able to go muzzleloading in first week in jan. time will only tell.again thanks for the prayers. well felt. godbless
Old 08-31-2020, 07:04 AM
Typical Buck

well my buddie talked me into going deer hunting with a handgun. differently not going to hurt the the port. will go when the the weather is rightalso. lost my spleen before the cancer & don't want to get get sick or a infection.
Old 08-31-2020, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

I'm available to help with whatever you need Tom. Let me know, don't hesitate to ask.

-Jake
Old 09-03-2020, 10:19 AM
Typical Buck

thanks jake will keep you in mind
Old 09-04-2020, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

What handgun will you be using? I picked up a Ruger super black hawk in .44 mag earlier this year.

I've been shooting it a little thinking about doing some hunting with it this year. I'm good to about 25 yards right now! lol. Definitely need some more practice with a big revolver.

-Jake
Old 09-05-2020, 12:55 PM
Typical Buck

jake i believe it's a super blackhawk with a 10 " barrel & a leupold scope . it's jim's handgun & he said he has killed allot of deer & animals with it. going out to his house& range to give it a whirl.