Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Moving to Iowa

Old 08-02-2003, 09:18 PM

Default Moving to Iowa

Where in the southwestern or western part of the state has good deer hunting and decent home prices and low property taxes? Yes I want out of Nebraska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2003, 05:29 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Moving to Iowa

What a wide open question! What do you plan on doing for work? What do you want in a home? Do you want to buy or rent? How about a nice little house with good outbuildings on about eight acres where you have deer that sometimes graze in the grass on your own shooting range for $90,000. It' s in the Creston area and I am serious. My sister and her husband just moved into their new place and want to sell or rent the old one. Jim
Old 08-04-2003, 08:39 PM

Default RE: Moving to Iowa

First of all let me get the legal issues out of the way. I am a real estate Broker Associate for Ed Spencer Real Estate located in Missouri Valley, Iowa.
As far as where to hunt let me know where you want to be and I will be able to find you a place. There is a ton of things available right now. If you push out to that 50 to 60 minute drive time to Omaha then you can find a real good deal.

__________________________________________________ __________________
2eagles tell your sister to get ahold of me before she sells that place in Crescent. I don' t know of a acreage in that area for under $100000. they just don' t exist very often. Especially with that many acres. I am selling bare ground to build on in that area for $10000 an acre.

__________________________________________________ _________________

check out www.jeremydunn.com
I got a nice secluded acreage on there now for 169000.

Thanks
Jeremy Dunn
[email protected] email address