Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Wisconsin hunters

Old 11-09-2008, 01:49 PM
nap

Default Wisconsin hunters

Who here is from Wisconsin? Where in Wisconsin do you hunt? And is the land privater or public. Me and my dad live in Kenosha. We hunt on his friends land in Fon Du Lac and Walworth. and sometimes we go to our friends deer camp in Onida on public land.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:00 PM
TJD
Fork Horn

Default RE: Wisconsin hunters

Live near Milwaukee but hunt Trempealeau County south of Arcadia. Own some land with a relative and hunt with him and some neighbors we get along with.

BTW, so of our bucks, and a number of bucks from the areacan be seen at the website linked below.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:10 PM
nap

you took some great deer and it looks like some great land.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:07 AM

i live about a half an hour north of green bay,wi.i just bought my first bow and look forward to hunting next year.my grand parents own 40acres in crivitz and my step dad and i will hunt there but my friend also started hunting and grandpa wont allow anymore people so whenever my friend is up to hunt we will either go to public land or try and lease some land for next year.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

iowa and grant county. i have a total of 2000 acres to hunt. theres some great deer here
Old 11-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Typical Buck

I live in Jefforson county and hunt mainly public in Wisconsin.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:11 PM
Spike

I moved to the Wis Dells area this summer. I have been bow hunting in Adams County, Sauk County, and Juneau County. I can tell you that I am having the time of my life. Hunting here is unbelievably different from hunting in the northern lower peninsula in Michigan. I am still hoping to see a good mature buck when I am in the woods. Alot of season left so time will tell. Good Luck everybody.

Soup
Old 11-15-2008, 04:26 AM
Bartender

Live and hunt private and public in Kenosha county. Hunt private in Richland County.
I hunt private and public in Columbia County. I hunt county and timber company land in Langlade County.
Finally some public in Walworth County.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Live in Wisconsin, and I'm hunting public land up in Lake Tomahawk. I don't have the luxury of owning land or having friends that do.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:58 AM

ORIGINAL: peakrut

Live and hunt private and public in Kenosha county. Hunt private in Richland County.
I hunt private and public in Columbia County. I hunt county and timber company land in Langlade County.
Finally some public in Walworth County.
WI boy right here! I go to school at Carthage, in Kenosha. Live in Portage (Columbia County) otherwise. I hunt public mainly, though I do have access to a couple small tracts for of private for bow only.

You gonna be up in my neck of the woods this season Tony? I'll probably be going home this Thursday, depending on my financial management class - praying to the hunting gods for this one . But if you're gonna get up my way shoot me a PM or email, I'd love to get a chance to meet ya - lord knows we've talked about it a few times

Quick Reply: Wisconsin hunters

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.