Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Bowhunter Magazine!!

Old 09-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunter Magazine!!

No need to flood the board with tears...
Old 09-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

ORIGINAL: Bukmastr

Is someone full of themselves?!?! You've posted this in about every forum you could
Nope... Just want to make sure my friends don't miss the article. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your accomplishments. Sorry if your bitter and offended.

I consider it an honer to have the boys at Bowhunter think enough of our accomplishments to do an article.
You got it wrong. Not bitter or offended. Your right, there is nothing wrong with being proud of your accomplishments. Bragging about it is another story though!
I don't see any bragging here, I see an average blue collar guy that works hard to kill big bucks consistantly and is willing to share his tactics with the world , getting some recognition from the folks at bowhunter mag. You sound like sour grapes 2 lunger perhaps you should buy the DVD Dan put together and learn from it,so you might have a chance to put your hands on some mature bucks.......................and then maybe you will quit your whining
Old 09-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lungbuster12point06

I don't see any bragging here, I see an average blue collar guy that works hard to kill big bucks consistantly and is willing to share his tactics with the world , getting some recognition from the folks at bowhunter mag. You sound like sour grapes 2 lunger perhaps you should buy the DVD Dan put together and learn from it,so you might have a chance to put your hands on some mature bucks.......................and then maybe you will quit your whining
How do you know what I've harvested lungbuster?When I see the same freaking post on every forum I look at it sure looks like he is drawing attention to himself. That's all I'm saying.I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, just the only one who said it.It's one thing to be good at something and know it and it's another to be a show boat.After checking out his profile this is the only posts he's made in a month or so. Don't look like he's handing out info to me.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

[blockquote]quote:

ANY deer is a "REAL TROPHY"!!!![/blockquote]

Let me know when they put your little 2 pointer in the trophy record books

Written by Mr. Bukmastr himself! Now am I wrong about this guy??? Check out the thread if you don't believe me. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2936540&mpage=2&key==
Old 09-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Typical Buck

All i can say is i know Dan has posted reams of information on his site as well as quite a few others i have seen................maybe this isn't a site he visits often, but he has friends on this site and like he said he wanted to let his friends know about the article.............Kudos Dan...........2 lunger I don't know what to say except if you don't have anything nice to say keep your fingers off the keyboard!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:22 AM
Typical Buck

Finally got to see the article... a friend brought a copy to work for me to read... It was pretty cool, but the pictures they chose? They could of picked some of our bigger bucks.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Pat Curtis

No need to flood the board with tears...
Then I hope you weren't around your keyboard Sunday when the Bears put that royal spanking on Manning and the Indy boyz! It probobly would have been the Tear River.

As a Bears fan I have to say it when I can.

Old 09-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

They won the game against the Bears when it mattered. XLI lol

I sit and watch the games, and can predict 90% of the plays ran against the Colts defense. Run up the middle. Run up the middle. Play-Action to the TE. Run up the middle. Run up the middle. Screen pass. Run up the middle. Etc..............................

Yet some how, some way, Dungy and Ron Meeks don't get it? 260lbs DT's don't hold up against the run. I'm actually glad the Colts lost how they did. Maybe, just maybe, we'll bring in a DT in a year or two that's worth a crap. Corey Simon screwed us, Quinn Pitcock retired after a year. We let Reagor walk. Booger blows out his knee. Oh well....