Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Blago closes parks, lays off 450 workers

Old 08-29-2008, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Blago closes parks, lays off 450 workers

ORIGINAL: EAZZY

SOLOCAMCAN
There is a Law called THE HUNTING HERITAGE ACT where the state cannot take away public hunting areas without replaceing it with other acreage it's called "NO NET LOSS PROVISION. So just because they layoff the help doesn't mean you can't hunt it.
In the original read, it stated as of Nov. 1 they will belocking the gates to these parks and anyone caught tresspassing will be arrested, ticketed. etc. SO does this not apply to hunters?
Old 08-29-2008, 10:00 PM

This has got to be the worst news I heard all day and pretty much ruined my weekend. I as I open up the the paper and found out that the muzzleloader tag that I got in the mail for HIDDEN SPRINGS a couple of weeks agohas good chance that it will not be valid come muzzleloader season because of cut backs is pretty sh***ty to me andto all that hunt and vist these parks. While our so called Gov. is in Denver Col. talking about what the stupid Dems are going to do for us. (I call Bullsh***T.) and should be here working to figure out a solutions, so these people who work at these parks and have families can keep there jobs to provide for there family.

At least with Ryan we still had rights and a CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN ILLINOIS to hunt and enjoy our parks.

Nick Stewart
One P***ss off Ilionian
Old 08-30-2008, 04:29 PM

SOLOCAMCAN
I'm not a lawyer, it sounds like they are making it up as they go, which is no surprise from this state
Old 08-30-2008, 04:49 PM

SOLOCAMCAN
I looked up the Ill SENATE BILL 2156 Ill Hunting Heritage Act you will have to read it for yourself. Or I guess we could as BLOGIV#%$& or what ever he is the one that signed it into law to explain it to us. That's a laugh. Post it on here and see what others think if you like.makes a guy wonder who is ****ti%$ who.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:39 AM

Well boys, I left that great state of Illinois 3 years ago for the greater state of Arkansas and
will never look back. The deer were bigger thereandmany more crooked politicans. We have
to suffer thru lower taxes andlonger deer seasons. Bago is one of the reasons we left up there.
Good luck on getting him out of office.