Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Hunting in Missoiuri

Old 07-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Typical Buck

Default Hunting in Missoiuri

Anyone hunt Howell Island, Hilda Young or any other place within 50 to 100 miles of St. Louis?

Just wondering.

Spudrow from Mo
Old 07-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting in Missoiuri

I bowhunt in my back yard in the Florissant area. Got a few other secret spots around here too.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator

Ive hunted turkey in Hale MO. Are you hunting deer or turkey???
Old 07-04-2007, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was thinking about Hunting some of the Missouri Conservation areas thisFall during Bow Season just to try out otherplaces,also thinking about goingFeral Hog hunting on some of the property that is available too!
Old 07-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I try to get to howel island and cuivre island at least once a year.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Typical Buck

I have hunted deer and turkey on both of these properties. There both nice places.

I have been thinking about starting a hunting club here in the St. Louis area.Bow and gun. Nothing fancy. Just get some hunters together, do a door knocking type of thing. There is a lot of places close that's full of deer and turkeys.Maybe lease or work for the land owners etc. My hunting property is a good 4 hour drive from my house and would like to be able to hunt a little closerso I couldhunt more days. Anyone interested?

Spudrow

Old 07-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

I might be interested... I love to hunt those turkeys. I would also like to hunt deer in Missouri as well...
Old 07-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Typical Buck

Arrow, how much time do you spend in Missouri? Do you bow and gun hunt? Muzzle loader? Are you available to come here and look for hunting places? Can you do some work or what ever the owner needs to help secure a lease or would you rather pay for a lease?

Just a few questions I need to know.

Thanks, Spudrow from Mo.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

Im not opposed to come to Missouri and help out. I only live like 3 hours from St. Louis, plus I have family who live in Collinsville IL. Thats not far from St.Louis. Im always willing to help out in finding the land or to work securing it. Turkey hunting I use my shotgun. For Deer I use my bow and Muzzleloader. If we need to lease I can usually come up with some cash...
Old 07-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Typical Buck

Arrow, that all sounds great. I'll put your name in on the list. Next time you are coming to St. Louis email me and we can meet.

Thanks,

Spudrow from Mo

Quick Reply: Hunting in Missoiuri

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.