Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Hunting in Missoiuri

Old 07-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Hunting in Missoiuri

Ok I'll drop ya a email and we can go from there...
Old 07-19-2007, 02:49 PM
Typical Buck

Arrowmaster. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. I understand that Ill NR archery tags are going on sale August 6 th. I aminterested in this, are you?I have you, 3 other guys, and myself so far that would like to form a club. There is a state park near Alton that allows bow hunting, interested?

Spudrow from Mo.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

I hunt about 100 miles from there, but in the opposite direction straight east of you in Illinois.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the reply. How much do you pay for a NR archery permit?

Spudrow from Mo
Old 07-19-2007, 09:06 PM

Hey Spudrow, Wheres Oakville MO at?? Im in Salem about 100 miles SW of STL. I may be interested in a lease as well, if theres room, I have two rifle leases around here, but would like to have another for bow elsewhere. Also hoping to be drawn for a managed hunt at Weldon Springs this year too..
Old 07-20-2007, 07:29 AM
Typical Buck

Angus, Oakville is in extreme southeast St. Louis County on the east side of highway 55. My cousin has some property in Salem that we are going to hunt this year. There is all kinds of public property to hunt around here but private is much better. I'll add you to the list and we'll go from there. I have been looking in Jefferson county but no luck so far. Are you a horn or meat hunter?

Spudrow from Mo
Old 07-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Super Moderator

Sure lets see what we can do...
Old 07-23-2007, 09:54 PM

Spudrow I live outside of DeSoto and bow and gun hunt. I am also looking for an area to hunt. I have a couple of small areas I can go to to but am always looking if you decide to start a club drop me a line I would be very intrested.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:33 AM
Typical Buck

That's great Huntmaster. I have gotten some good replies from some Ill residents about hunting there. There is some good public places to bow hunt here in Missouri as well. I would prefer private ground though. I have done a little looking with a couple of buddies but no luck yet. I'll put you on the list.

Thanks,

Spudrow from Mo
Old 07-26-2007, 07:37 AM

ORIGINAL: spudrow

I have hunted deer and turkey on both of these properties. There both nice places.

I have been thinking about starting a hunting club here in the St. Louis area. Bow and gun. Nothing fancy. Just get some hunters together, do a door knocking type of thing. There is a lot of places close that's full of deer and turkeys. Maybe lease or work for the land owners etc. My hunting property is a good 4 hour drive from my house and would like to be able to hunt a little closer so I could hunt more days. Anyone interested?

Spudrow
I would love to be in on this. I have only been hunting for a year. Last year I hunted public land once and some private land in St. Charles once.

Quick Reply: Hunting in Missoiuri

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.