Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

MN tax credit for Vets

Old 05-24-2007, 08:56 AM

Default MN tax credit for Vets

I just thought that I would share something in case any other Minnesota vets post here. The state of Minnesota is giving resident veterans who have served in Afghanistan, Iraq and a couple other locals from 2001-2006 a tax break/reinbursement of $59 dollars per month. Even one day in a month, counts as a whole month. I will follow up this post with a webpage and phone number that someone qualifying can call to get this. All it is is filling in a short one page form, M99 and attaching a copy of a DD-214. I now havea new bow paid for thanks to this.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MN tax credit for Vets

I was there in 90-91 and 92'. Suppose that dont count tho.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:47 AM

Default RE: MN tax credit for Vets

I was in Desert Storm as well, and remember getting a similiar credit sometime afterward as well. I am not sure that you can still collect for that, but I will keep an eye out and let you know if I run across anything.