Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Illinois Deer & Turkey Classic

Old 02-21-2007, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Illinois Deer & Turkey Classic

Oops, I just found this thread today. [:@]

I'll be working the Illinois Bowfishers booth/kid's archery range.
Looks like I should bring a notepad with all the screen names to remember.

See y'all there.
Enjoy the show.
-Chris

Look for the bunch of us carpkillers...
Me on the left, then Christine and Bowman15 in the middle.

Old 02-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be there on Saturday with Mobowhunter. Hope to see some of you there.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any of you wish they would move it back to Peoria? I think it was better in Peoria, more vendors and cheaper beer.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Pee - oria?!
Old 02-22-2007, 12:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Did I Ssssttuuuddderrrrr? Yes, Peoria.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

I attended the Peoria show and there is no way, shape or form that the Peoria show was bigger. It was about 1/4 the size. We would drive 2 hours from the south side of Chicago, to walk around for an hour maybe hour and a 1/2 and we would be done! The only nice thing about Peoria, was as sooon as we walked through the show, we would go and sit in Big Al's for about 3or more hours........
Old 02-22-2007, 04:19 PM

I will be at the Lone Wolf Whitetail Addictions booth... I was supposed to be selling and promoting the release of there 1st DVD, but they did not get done in time[:@] Sooo guess we will just hand out info play the DVD in the booth and hang out.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

"I attended the Peoria show and there is no way, shape or form that the Peoria show was bigger. It was about 1/4 the size."

I never said it was bigger, but the vendor quality was better, I went to the show last year in Bloomington and 60% of the vendors were outfitters, 10% were actuall quality stuff,and the remaining were people who made some new gadget or plow implements for your quad. I know most people just gobecause there isn't anything else to do this time of year and look at the mounts, but if your lookingto buy something, your better off using the money spent on parking, enrty, and beer for a tank of gas a drive to BPS or Gander Mountain.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, we somehow got organized enough(just barely!) to make this show.

In fact, we are moved into our booth, and will be ready when the doors open tomorrow.

If you folks have time, stop by booth# 3007-3008 in the arena building where all the deer heads are and say hello.

Big Country Outdoors..........
Old 02-23-2007, 04:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

Any of you wish they would move it back to Peoria? I think it was better in Peoria, more vendors and cheaper beer.

No.

It's bigger at Bloomington, so I don't think it had more vendors at Peoria. If you're talking about the TYPES of vendors that are there, well, if it was still in Peoria, these same vendors would be there too.

Gonna get there saturday morning, see the whole place and then head over to the Illinois Bowfisher's booth and try to teach some youngins how to shoot some bows! Ifany of you aregoing, I'll see you tomorrow.

BTW, thanks alot to Christine and Kendall for all that you guys are doing to setup our booth there. I'll get over to you around noon I think and I'll stay till close. Where are we going after the show?

Quick Reply: Illinois Deer & Turkey Classic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.