Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

do you hunt wisconsin

Old 01-10-2007, 01:45 AM
Bartender

Default RE: do you hunt wisconsin

How is necedah the past few years? Use to hunt up there back in late 80's near new minor of highway G
ORIGINAL: pdoughertyMU

bowhunt in kettle moraine forest and up in Vilas county. Gun hunt in necedah for whitetail. Turkey hunt zone 3 near richland. looking to goose hunt in horicon marsh.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

I hunted public land in trempeleau county this year. First time hunting in Wisconsin.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Crabclaw, pdougherty. How did you fellas do?
I have Bowhunted all over Ws. & like the very north area around Boulder Jct. & west of there. Black River falls in the 80s. Have not made it for 2 years now-hopefully 07. Probably be around Hayward this time. Always Public Land & I do just fine.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

I got 2 deer this year and my dad missed his trouphy buck

Old 01-10-2007, 02:50 PM

Im from portage county. I hunt portage, price, richland, and monroe counties. Nextseason i'll be hunting in Oconto and langlade counties too.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Typical Buck

no

Old 01-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Fork Horn

[quote]ORIGINAL: ahunter55

Crabclaw, pdougherty. How did you fellas do?
I have Bowhunted all over Ws. & like the very north area around Boulder Jct. & west of there. Black River falls in the 80s. Have not made it for 2 years now-hopefully 07. Probably be around Hayward this time. Always Public Land & I do just fine.

I'm not sure that I'm doing this right, but to answer ahunter55. I myself did not get anything in Wisconsin this year, but it's kind of hard to shoot a deer wit a bow when you have both hands around your neck
Old 01-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

i hunt in south west wisconsin on private land that my family owns.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:27 PM

I hunt all over Wisconsin, where ever there is a Slob buck that wants to die. I live in S.E. Wisc. so I hunt alot in Jefforson, Waukesha, and surrounding countys. But I also like to hit Richland center, Dodgeville, and Spring green as of this year after haveing a few friends turn me onto some good ground in that area (Both public & private). I couldn't Forget Buffalo county either, I take a few trips up there each year as well, and this year got an awesome 14 point on film there the second weekend of bow season.
I hunt up North a bit too, but mainly just for bears. Drumlin Wi, and Supirior areas mainly. But My largest bear was actually taken in unit "C" near Wausau....
Old 01-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Fork Horn

Bayfield,trempeleau,buffalo,chippewa,EauClaire couinties, Why do you ask

Quick Reply: do you hunt wisconsin

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.