Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

WISCONSIN HUNTERS

Old 11-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WISCONSIN HUNTERS

I hunt vilas county.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

The forecast for this week sucks, high 50 and possibly in the mid 60's......[:@][:@][:@][:'(]
Old 11-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Spike

Well fellow Wisconsin hunters, Idk if you saw my post in the bowhunting forum but I filled my tag this weekend on a nice 13 point, Jackson County, just outside of the little town which I live in called Hixton...

Old 11-05-2006, 09:45 PM

Hey Manson, which way out of Hixton? Towards Alma Center or Blair? I hunt mostly south of Fairchild in the Levis area and my brother lives in Alma Center. I have hunted that public land south of Hixton that is by the pheasant farm.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: wibowhntr

Hey Manson, which way out of Hixton? Towards Alma Center or Blair? I hunt mostly south of Fairchild in the Levis area and my brother lives in Alma Center. I have hunted that public land south of Hixton that is by the pheasant farm.
Well you go towards Alma Center on 95 and not a mile out of Hixton you take FF toF, and not far from where you hit F, where my dad owns land, good area.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

nice buck manson!! i know where the hixton area a little bit. I'm from galesville. hope i can shoot something like that this year. Saw a really nice 10 pointer last night. maybe i can get lucky!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 08:23 PM

Actually my brother lives pretty close to where you hunt. If you go left on F and then right on Prindle Rd. There are definitely some hogs around there. Congratulations on your buck!
Old 11-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

I wanted to say nice freakin buck, man i wish i could calm down and shoot a nice buck like that i can barely calm my nervs for a little 6 pointer. We usually hunt in Jackson county in the Black River State Forest however we are hunting this year just north in hatfield. Are any of those areas familiar with any of you guys.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:18 PM

So i just got permission to hunt 10 acres of woods surrnounded by other woods, well anyways in Colburn Wi

5th ave and Bighorn, just off highway C

Anyone know the area.

The land is my uncles Father in laws. I guess the guys bro hunts the land around it and aways gets deer

Any help?
Pines

Old 11-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Manson

ORIGINAL: wibowhntr

Well you go towards Alma Center on 95 and not a mile out of Hixton you take FF toF, and not far from where you hit F, where my dad owns land, good area.
I hunt at my Father-In-Law's land between Hixton and Northfield on Hilltop road. Small world in deed.

Quick Reply: WISCONSIN HUNTERS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.