Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Ever have anything unusual happen to your shot.

Old 04-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ever have anything unusual happen to your shot.

A few years ago I saw a piebald doe and figured I shoot her. I brought my old remington .35pump action rifle to my shoulder and put her in the sites. Squeezed the trigger and bang. The other 17 deer that were with her took off but she just stood there and looked up at me and went back to eating, i thought what the heck!! From the angleI was at I couldnt see blood pouring out her and there shoudl have been ButI knewI hit her. SoI bring the gun to my shoulder again, and squeeze the trigger, Just at the exact time I shot she dropped like a ton of bricks, I shot clear over the top of her as she fell to the ground. She didnt even know the first shot even hit her. I walked up to her and there was a hole the size of Russia on the oposite side of her. Stranger deer do strange things i guess.