Community
LoopRope™ The Ultimate Cargo Tie Downs and Multi-purpose Boat Dock Ropes. LoopRope, the definitive outdoorsman's accessory.

Just in from Afghanistan:

Old 01-24-2013, 08:28 AM
HN Vendor

Default Just in from Afghanistan:

Skeete, Jeffry R SSG MIL USA USASOC

Jeff,

Thank you for the loop ropes - they work great. This is my go to contraption for getting out with my K9 and conducting our needed training around JAF. I have wanted to contact you for a long time about your product, please forgive my tardiness, it's pretty busy here. Here is a pictures showing my typical use of the ropes. I also find them especially helpful for "crossing the pond". I have my hands full during travel with a rolling aluminum kennel and several bags of gear for two. I just loop rope my gear on the top of the kennel and start pushing. It is a simple thing, but a huge help not to have bags vibrating off the kennel as I cross the tarmac and transport through various ports of entry. Without that simple fix, I would be frustrated by kit going every which way as it always does. I also looped in some gear to the side of the aircraft that was falling down, pretty ingenious little items. Thank you folks again for helping us out. Some times it's the little things in life that make the big things in life more bearable.

Best regards from Afghanistan,
Jeff and Joy

Jeff and Joy,

We are so glad that these were of use to you and perhaps lightened your burden in even the smallest of ways. All we can say is Thank You. . . thank you for doing your job, thank you for all of your hard work and keep safe.
Attached Thumbnails Just in from Afghanistan:-looprope-afghanistan-military-atv.jpg