Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Need QDM minded members... 1,773 acres in Middle GA...

Old 02-26-2009, 05:07 AM
Spike

Default Need QDM minded members... 1,773 acres in Middle GA...

We are looking for new members in our 1,773 acre club located in middle GA between Eastman and Cochran GA. We have been under a QDM program for 4 years. We are looking for a total number of 13 to 14 members. We plant year round and we run up to 7 feed stations year round. We just started a Website if you want to see what our land looks like, where our land is located, and some of the deer we have killed and missed go to: http://www.powerlinehuntclub.com/ We have a management plan and we are putting the finishing touches on it now for the 2009-2010 season and when it is done we plan on uploading it to our Website.

I will be glad to talk to anyone who is interested. You must go through an interview process to be accepted. Our rules are very strict and must be followed especially towards safety and fairness to other members. I am available to show the land if someone is very interested. I am located in Jacksonville, FL and I usually go up 2 times during the month. If you are looking for club to just shoot deer then this is not your club. If you are looking for a club to shoot QDM deer and be stewards of the land that this club is for you.

You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 904-868-0078 if you have any questions.

Toxie (Trey) Givens
President – 2009-2010 season