Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

State Shoot

Old 06-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

For our most carp prize:

Carpbusters.com is generously offering a reward to the team that brings in the most carp. They will get $1 per carp! (up to $500.00)
Old 06-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

A bounty on carp, how cool is that!
Old 06-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

thats awesome....what was the number last year?
Old 06-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats to the ones that placed. Johnny, Bill and Tracy. Even tho i dont think ill believe anything johhny or bill tell me until after a shoot again. i quote from bill "people say there are grass carp in here but i dont know. I have never seen one b4." I was really set on getting one of those plaques. Now all i got is a sunburn and an a split arrow my buddy shot when i said shoot the fish again. (fish got off to)
Old 06-07-2011, 03:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got to watch that competition mode. Game on. Actually those were only the 2 & 3 grass carp bill has ever shot and until that day he had never seen any grass carp in the lake. We are still waiting on the shoot pictures to be posted??
Old 06-07-2011, 04:39 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by JPIKE
Congrats to the ones that placed. Johnny, Bill and Tracy. Even tho i dont think ill believe anything johhny or bill tell me until after a shoot again. i quote from bill "people say there are grass carp in here but i dont know. I have never seen one b4." I was really set on getting one of those plaques. Now all i got is a sunburn and an a split arrow my buddy shot when i said shoot the fish again. (fish got off to)

you know you had fun
Old 06-07-2011, 07:37 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by irydhard
you know you had fun
oh yea...im just to competitive and et the bar pretty high. We had our chance and it was a blast. always next year and plenty of time for me to find those grassies and get one in the boat
Old 06-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

I'll try to get the pictures up tonight or tomorrow. I had to start my statistics class on Monday and catch up on my work from the weekend.

Haven't even unloaded the truck yet. Ugh.

Have to load it up with stuff for the Two River's fishing fair this weekend. No rest for the wicked I guess.

Thanks for everyone that came out and a special thanks to Chef Deb, Chef Rob and Chef Tracy.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hay Joe, speaking of little fibs, what about that grassie that you shot that pulled off. No one in our boat believed for a split second that you had shot it at the other end of the lake out in the middle. Especially with you coming out of the cove we had just shot all of ours. I was born at night but it was not last night. So it seems a lot of fibbs were being spread around.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

Ken Sharp is telling people he beat 'Team Rough and We're Going Swimming, then Taking a Nap'. Talk about a fibber!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.