Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Ib11c

Old 03-10-2011, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lightbulb Ib11c

Is there going to be another link on the site where we can pay for the IB11C ???? I can't find it and I want to pay for my dues and the IB11C at the same time...

Thanks

Ken
Old 03-10-2011, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ken, not sure about paying the dues and IB11C. I do know that I will be keeping the records again this year. So the pictures and stuff will be going to [email protected] or call 217-443-5168. This will not pertain to you tho, just the people who shoot record fish.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Johnny b
Ken, not sure about paying the dues and IB11C. I do know that I will be keeping the records again this year. So the pictures and stuff will be going to [email protected] or call 217-443-5168. This will not pertain to you tho, just the people who shoot record fish.

Wow... you went there... LMAO....

You want to see some nice pics of a big Long Nose Gar and a Nice 30lb grassie????

Oh Nevermind... I sent them to you for the IB10C!!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Going to be a fun year. With my stubby fingers and your bumb knee. I will have trouble holding my bow and U standing.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Johnny b
Going to be a fun year. With my stubby fingers and your bumb knee. I will have trouble holding my bow and U standing.
I hear ya bud.... I got a nice butt seat to go in the front of the boat.....
Old 03-29-2011, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes boys and girls time to get signed up. Remember you have to sign up and pay before you can register any fish. Catagories are the same: common carp, grass carp, big head/silver carp, gar, buffalo, bowfin, and the grand daddy of them all the gizzard shad. It is $5. per species or all if you prefer or $35.00 for all species of course the more you pay for the more chance to collect. Just ask Jarred Pole who cleaned up two years ago, too home almost $200 bucks. Sent money to Rob Grider and the appoication to me or just e-mail me- [email protected] So far there is only one entry.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

I'm working on the website entry form. I'll have it up by this weekend.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

this is for the biggest taken by a IB member right? need a pic, length, girth and witness correct? who has scale sensitive enough for shad or that one a measurement
Old 03-29-2011, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator

Correct on picture, length and girth as well as one witness.

Good question on the shad. Last year was the first year we included them but no one ever entered one. (if they had they would have won a bow)

Maybe we should go by length and not weight.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

We have seen shad over a pound several times. I say we still go by weight. all the digital scales will weigh that amount

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.