Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Pike County, IL Trophy Whitetail hunts

Old 01-30-2005, 05:49 PM

Default Pike County, IL Trophy Whitetail hunts

Hunt trophy Whitetails in famous Pike county, IL. Hunt both the Mississippi river bottoms and the hill country. Property is located near Pleasant Hill and Martinsburg, IL.

IN 2004 ALL HUNTERS TOOK BUCKS OF 140 CLASS OR BETTER. 100% SUCCESS!!!

In 2005 there will be three hunts of four hunters each. That is all this several hundred acres of property will be hunted. This is to insure all hunters have an excellent quality hunt. All hunts are five or six days. I prefer to work with parties of four. That way your party has access to all the property that I own. You decide between yourselves who hunts where and when. There are stands in place but you may place your stands where you prefer.

You are working with the land owner of all the property mentioned, NOT an outfitter. I'm looking for serious, seasoned trophy hunters that will be repeat customers and that will appreciate this well managed property. Excellent references and pictures. Thank you. For more details:

Art Rodenberg
636 346 3766 cell
636 225 7099 home
[email protected]