Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Black Bear Hunts in Northern Maine

Old 03-29-2008, 03:36 PM

Default Black Bear Hunts in Northern Maine

We are located in the Northern Tip of Maine.We specialize in getting them close for bow hunters- Big Bull Moose as well as Black Bear. Checkus out on the web http://www.pondbrookcabins.com/hunting.html stay inour beautiful log cabins on Eagle Lake. Thanks. North Maine Woods Guide Service, Registered Master Maine Guide, Ron Ricciardi

Old 03-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Black Bear Hunts in Northern Maine

Please send me more info to [email protected] Its looking like it will be 6-7 guys. Thanks...
Old 03-30-2008, 04:53 AM

Default RE: Black Bear Hunts in Northern Maine

Hi
I believe all the info is on my web page if there is anything else you need to know in particular I will be happy to anwer your questions. I could take 4 hunters the third week of 2008 which would be Sep 8th -13th other then that I would have to take any larger groups for the 2009 season. I do appreciate your interest in hunting with me. Please let me know if there are any specificquestions that you have that the websitedoesn't answer www.pondbrookcabins.com.

Sincerely Yours
Ron Ricciardi